12

Chapter 12

    "Host, Ming Rao knows the truth." The system popped up and said excitedly. Seeing Qiu Yuebai's calm face, it was extremely curious, "Master, are you not afraid that Mingrao will run away?"

    Qiu Yuebai smiled brightly, "She won't."

    Having said that, Mingrao was the first Did not come home once. She was sitting on the sofa in the hotel, and as soon as she closed her eyes, she saw the red badge, which was as bright as blood, black and white, like a sharp knife ruthlessly piercing her heart. She hugged her knees helplessly, not knowing how she should face Ji Zhengzheng.

    If Ji Zhengzheng knew that she was her ex-husband's sister, would she still accept herself?

    Mingrao stayed up all night, and when she woke up the next day, there was new news on the Internet——Ji Zhengzheng's mother-in-law, Mrs. Tang kicked Ji Zhengzheng out of the company, removing her from all positions.

    In less than half an hour, another anonymous person broke the news that Tang Ming's lover came to force the palace, and used the child in his stomach as a bargaining chip to drive Ji Zhengzheng out of the Tang family.

    The two pieces of news were like a blockbuster, making everyone dizzy.

    "This rich and bloody drama is really exciting! Yesterday I wondered why Ji Zhengzheng suddenly changed his temper. It turned out that he was completely discouraged by her husband and mother-in-law." "

    Ji Zhengzheng is beautiful alone, these stinky Men are not good enough for you!"

    "I'm the only one who is more curious about how Ji Zhengzheng and Tang Ming's property will be divided when they divorce? It can't be justified."

    Ming Rao originally planned to avoid the other party, but she could see the news on the Internet, and she immediately couldn't sit still. Hastily picked up the car keys, she wished she could fly home immediately, and subconsciously stepped on the accelerator to the deepest point, Ming Rao's heart fluttered.

    I left her alone at home last night, would she think that he was just playing with her?

    Could it be that after being kicked out by Mrs. Tang, she was heartbroken but had no one to talk to, so she could only drink away her sorrows and cry silently to the bright moon?

    Ming Rao suddenly hated herself for being cowardly and evasive. If anything happened to Ji Zhengzheng, she would never forgive herself for the rest of her life!

    In a short ten-minute drive, Mingrao arrived in only four minutes. She pushed open the door anxiously, searched around the house inside and out, and barely dug three feet into the ground, but still did not see Ji Zhengzheng. Her hands were trembling uncontrollably, and she finally dialed the number on the top, but the ringtone came from above her head.

    She raised her eyes subconsciously, and a pair of long, swaying legs came into view.

    Inside the pink and white skirt, there are two slender and round legs with graceful lines. When a gust of wind blows by, the white lace fabric is looming, which is fragrant and attractive. But Mingrao didn't have the heart to appreciate these things at all, her heart almost jumped out of her throat, her mind was buzzing, she didn't even know how she got upstairs.

    Seeing Qiu Yuebai leaning on the edge of the railing drunkenly, her head drooping every now and then, she held her breath, walked over hurriedly and cautiously, and then hugged him into her arms.