Chapter 55 Marrying her ex-sister (1)

    At the beginning of the night, in the most expensive presidential suite in the city center, Lian Sheng casually held a lady's cigarette on his fingertips, and listened to the sound of "squeaking" water coming from the side with an incomprehensible expression on his face.

    After Bai Jiaojiao went in for a while, Lian Sheng gradually lost her patience. After thinking for a moment, she leaned forward lazily to put out the cigarette butt. Looking back, she unexpectedly saw Bai Jiaojiao casually wrapped in a bath towel and walked away barefoot. come out.

    The eyebrows are charming, and the figure seems to be shaved. The slender waist that just holds the hands is hidden under the loose fabric. The legs are beautiful, thin and white. The gestures of the hands and feet inadvertently reveal two parts of the young and shy charm that belongs to the young girl.

    Lian Sheng relaxed suddenly, looked at the other party with satisfaction with a pair of long and narrow beautiful eyes, and said in a gentle tone, "Washed?"

    "Washed." Qiu Yuebai replied softly, looking softly at Lian Sheng.

    The wife of the chairman of the Lian Group has two daughters and one son. The eldest princess, Lian Yu, is ruthless and indifferent. Now she is in charge of the entire Lian Group. The second princess, Lian Sheng, is ignorant, arrogant and domineering. , on the surface, there is no desire to fight for family property.

    Therefore, people in the world only know Lian Yu, who is as beautiful as a flower and has excellent temperament, but not Lian Sheng, who is equally noble, glamorous and talented.

    The woman in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows has a neat demeanor, wearing a simple white T-shirt and black trousers, with exquisite facial features beside her cascading curly hair, her eyebrows and eyes are poetic and picturesque, just a little smile makes people's hearts flutter, and they can't stop being obsessed .

    When Lian Sheng looked over, Qiu Yuebai slowly lowered her eyelashes, no wonder Bai Jiaojiao loves her so passionately, she is willing to be used as a pawn in the fight for power and profit.

    Bai Jiaojiao and Lian Sheng met at a reception. At that time, Lian Sheng had just returned to China, and she was bright and flamboyant. She glanced over inadvertently, and the waves of light were full of affection. At a glance, Bai Jiaojiao fell in love with Lian Sheng at first sight, and immediately fell in love, unable to extricate herself.

    It's a pity that Bai Jiaojiao never saw Lian Sheng again after that incident. She and Lian Sheng are not from the same class at all. Lian Sheng's family is rich, but it is extremely difficult for her to find a good internship job, so there is no possibility between them.

    Even though Bai Jiaojiao couldn't help thinking of Lian Sheng every time she dreamed back at midnight, she still didn't dare to dial the number that had been in the address book for a long time.

    Later, Bai Jiaojiao was busy with work, so she gradually stopped thinking about it. Until she was brutally bullied by her boss during a company dinner, the beautiful figure that she had been thinking about for a long time finally appeared in front of her slowly like a princess riding a white horse.

    She obviously didn't do anything, but just looked over with a cold look, and the leader, who is usually arrogant, was so frightened that he sobered up on the spot, and apologized to Bai Jiaojiao repeatedly.

    At that moment, Bai Jiaojiao completely put her heart on Lian Sheng.

    Later, she followed Lian Sheng away in a daze. She was sitting in Lian Sheng's car, and her caring expression and gentle eyebrows could not stop appearing in her mind just now. Bai Jiaojiao's heart was beating wildly, her face was almost bleeding from embarrassment, she secretly peeked at Lian Sheng's appearance, when the other party looked over, his eyes were full of smiles, "Are you scared? But don't worry, No one will bully you again."