67

Chapter 67 Marrying Her Ex-Sister (13)

    The two men did not give in at all. One was a business leader who was cold and ascetic, and the other was a rich and charming daughter with a fiery temperament. One had an extremely cold temperament, and the other had an extremely ruthless temperament. Look to the ward.

    What kind of person is worthy of two peerless beauties confronting her like this.

    When Qiuyue Bai woke up leisurely, the system had already watched the movie for a long time, Qiuyuebai moved her lips with difficulty, and after listening to the system's report, she sat up and leaned against the head of the bed, "Tell them not to Hit it."

    Qiu Yuebai coughed lightly, the system was about to make some noise to let the sisters find out, but the host said softly, "They can't beat anyone like this." The system was speechless for a moment, although I am not

    human , but you are a real dog.

    Qiuyue Bai felt uncomfortable in her stomach, and her mouth was dry, but she was on a drip, and she was cold all over, and she didn't even have the strength to grab things. The moment the cup shattered, the people outside the door finally came to their senses, temporarily putting aside their personal grievances and appearing one after another.

    Qiu Yuebai's eyes turned over the two of them pretending to be blank, "President Lian? Miss Lian?"

    She couldn't help looking at the dusty Lian Yu with slightly disheveled hair, "President Lian, aren't you on a business trip?

    " From the moment the person appeared, Bai Jiaojiao's eyes were all over her sister, and even if she glanced at herself, she just swept it away in a hurry without stopping at all. Lian Sheng felt uncomfortable, and recalled her sister's unclear words just now, which made her think wildly involuntarily.

    The feeling of worrying about gains and losses in his heart became more and more intense, but Lian Sheng would rather lie to himself that it was just a way for his sister to sow discord.

    Bai Jiaojiao loves herself so much, why commit herself to her?

    But now looking at her bewildered appearance, Lian Sheng is not sure anymore. My sister spoke so calmly and so firmly, my sister didn't like to lie, even if she wanted to compete with her for Bai Jiaojiao, she would only do so in an upright manner, instead of using these obscene means.

    Lian Sheng was in chaos, as if he had knocked over a seasoning bottle in his heart, with mixed feelings.

    Lian Yu gently moved the chair and sat down beside the bed. She naturally stretched out her palm to wrap Qiu Yuebai's hand, only to realize that her palm was cold and wet. Lian Yu raised his eyes in astonishment, the concern and tenderness between his brows almost made people unable to resist, "I heard that you fainted, so I came back to see you."

    Qiu Yuebai was immediately moved, "Mr. Lian, I'm actually nothing serious. I’m not in the way.”

    She was ashamed, her cheeks flushed, “I’m so ashamed to bother you to make a special trip.”

    From the beginning to the end, the two of them seemed to just regard her as a white radish on the side of the road, and ignored her. She is nothing. Lian Sheng was upset, so he couldn't help laughing at himself. Bai Jiaojiao deliberately joined her sister to embarrass herself. If she stayed here any longer, she would feel a little ignorant.

    Lian Sheng lowered his eyes slowly, since she doesn't like him, then he won't disturb her here.

    She left lightly, Qiu Yuebai raised her eyelids and looked at Lian Sheng, her back was a bit lonely, and her whole body exuded a decadent atmosphere. Qiu Yuebai moved her lips, Lian Yu raised her heart slightly, and became tense involuntarily.