88

Chapter 88 Aunts, Give Jihui (15)

    Did Qiu Yuebai just want to lose her head? She didn't expect Dong Yuan and Xin Wan to come in through the door. Her explanations all stopped at her lips, and she was completely stunned by Dong Yuan's words that turned black and white. She wanted to explain, but Dong Yuan's face was as cold as ice, and she didn't give her any chance to argue.

    She turned her head and looked away from Xin Wan, "You go back first."

    Xin Wan raised her head hesitantly, with complicated emotions in her eyes. She didn't disobey Dong Yuan, she nodded and turned around knowingly and left, but before she left, the sight she looked back at was as dark as fear.

    Qiu Yuebai wanted to call her to stop, but Dong Yuan looked over with a faint look, and she didn't dare to move anymore.

    She lowered her head and clenched her fingers obediently. It was not until Xin Wan left completely that she said softly, "Aunt Dong, this is all a misunderstanding. I really don't know why things turned out like this." She pursed her pink lips innocently, "Me too? I just woke up."

    Dong Yuan looked her up and down. Cheng Suisui's current appearance like a rag doll really made me feel sorry for him. Having passed many beauties of all kinds, they couldn't help feeling a little moved at this moment, and even wanted to bully her even worse.

    A little girl of Cheng Suisui's age is born like a flower, and if she cries on the bed, she must be very beautiful.

    Qiu Yuebai saw that Dong Yuan's eyes were wrong, so she immediately gave up her sophistry, and threw herself into her arms with red eyes. Then she beat her up and complained: "Last night, Auntie Jiang suddenly turned into a different person? I hugged her, No matter how much I cried and shouted that she ignored me, I was almost terrified at that time."

    Qiu Yuebai couldn't help crying, "Aunt Dong, you don't know how bad Aunt Jiang is." "

    She I can only bully people, and I don’t know how to pity others.” Qiu Yuebai kept gesticulating, “If I hadn’t been strong enough to worry about you, Aunt Dong, I wouldn’t have the face to continue living in this world.” The girl kept

    crying , Dong Yuan stared at her coldly, "Oh? Really."

    Qiu Yuebai nodded hastily, and stared at her with tearful eyes, "Really." She raised her finger, "If there is a lie I said just now, I will be struck by lightning? It's so dead.     " Poisonous oath, Dong Yuan's expression finally eased, she pulled a chair beside her and sat down, crossed her legs, resting her forehead with one hand, "Then tell me carefully, how your Auntie Jiang always bullies you."     Seeing that Dong Yuan finally believed her nonsense, Qiu Yuebai hurriedly sat down aside, raised her fair face to look at her, and recounted everything that happened before. The more the system listened, the more it felt that something was wrong, until she finally realized, good guy, the host just made up a new script with nonsense on the spot!     Moreover, the logic of this new script is not only clear and well-organized, but also well-founded. Even with a magnifying glass, no one can pick out any mistakes. It can be said to be perfect.     It can't help but think, it's a pity that the host doesn't become a screenwriter. If the host enters the film and television industry, the screenwriters all over the world will probably be laid off.     How much of what Cheng Suisui said was true and how much was false, Dong Yuan knew clearly in her heart that she couldn't understand what kind of person her friend was. Since they had agreed to compete fairly at the beginning, their friends would never break their promises and break the contract. Therefore, it is only possible that Cheng Suisui was playing tricks on it.     Dong Yuan felt a little uncomfortable with Cheng Suisui's choice, but for many reasons, she didn't want to give up.     Even if she has become a friend.     Thinking of this, Dong Yuan ruthlessly exposed her, "You lied to me so many times in the past, do you think? I will believe you?"     Qiu Yuebai raised her head in astonishment, and she slightly frowned, thinking that things suddenly changed a little bit. tricky. Her eyes slowly drifted to another glass of drink on the coffee table again. Seeing that the host had been staring at that glass of drink for ten seconds, the system couldn't help but feel alarmed, "Host, what do you want to do?     " I advise you to use mouse tail juice, don't mess around."