10

Chapter 10

    But Ming Rao said stubbornly: "If he loves you, why would he leave you alone in the rain? If he loves you, why would he be entangled with all kinds of women outside? If he loves you, how could he be outside Disregarding your image and feelings in front of you, let you lose face?"

    She heard her heart beating like a deer, but her voice was surprisingly calm, "Ji Zhengzheng, how long are you going to lie to yourself?"

    Qiuyue whitened her lips Hey, she was about to refute her loudly on the spot, but she bit her lip and was stunned for a long time, but she couldn't say a word, only tears of grievance flowed down. Suddenly, she lost all strength in her whole body, and took a step back, muttering to herself, "Yeah." "

    How long am I going to lie to myself?"

    She closed her eyes in despair, as if she had finally realized the truth.

    Her heart was ashamed, and her pale lips blushed because of being bitten hard, "If he loved me, he wouldn't have flirted with other women in front of me over and over again." "But I can do it again.

    " What should I do? Even if I know he doesn't love me, I still can't let him go." Qiuyue Bai muttered, "From the first time I saw him, I liked him very much. He is different from all the boys in the world. Same, I have never seen a person as gentle as him."

    "He would stand up when I was bullied, and when I was wronged, he would happily run over with childish toys to coax me clumsily. "

    Qiu Yuebai shook her head and laughed, "Ming Rao, do you know what it's like to like someone?"

    Without waiting for her to answer, Qiu Yuebai smiled and said, "You don't ask for anything in return when you like someone, so I like Tang Ming, as long as he is happy."

    Ming Rao disagreed with her words.

    If you like someone, don't you want the other person to like you too?

    Qiu Yuebai was suddenly tired, with a tired expression on his face, "I'm sorry for letting you watch a joke today, thank you for getting out of the car to care about me, tomorrow I will ask my father to make a movie for you. With my father's help, you I will definitely win the International Best Actress..."

    She looked lonely, but she still had a smile on her face, looking gentle and decent.

    The moment she turned around, Ming Rao suddenly grabbed her hand tightly, and said word by word: "I know."

    Qiu Yuebai looked back blankly, Ming Rao looked at her, her dark eyes seemed to read her thoughts, Qiu Yue Bai hurriedly averted his eyes. Mingrao strode up to her, staring at her motionlessly, "I like someone alone, so I don't want to see her being wronged, and I don't want to see her being bullied by her husband, and I don't want to see her helpless in the rain alone. Weeping."

    Qiu Yuebai was stunned for a while, then suddenly came to her senses, widening her watery eyes in panic.

    She wanted to escape, but Ming Rao blocked her tightly, leaving her nowhere to escape. Qiu Yuebai looked flustered, she hurriedly wanted to distance herself from Mingrao, but when she realized that she couldn't escape, she could only stare at Mingrao angrily, "But I'm already married!" "I'm already Tang

    Ming His wife!"

    She tried to scare Mingrao away with this excuse, but she saw that Mingrao's eyes were full of smiles, "I'm not afraid." "