82

Chapter 82 Aunts, Give Jihui (9)

    Qiu Yuebai subconsciously touched the unheated black card in her pocket. She still remembered that when Dong Yuan gave this black card to her, she said lightly, "You just need to stay away from my son in the future."

    At that time, she patted her chest and promised swearingly, saying that she would never get close to Jing Huai again.

    At that time, Dong Yuan was very satisfied with her sense of wit. She looked at her with admiration and satisfaction.

    But now, in less than a week, she caught herself who was entangled with Jing Huai. And I acted so hard that the ants passing by all raised their hands to praise her for being an actress, even she herself almost believed in the script that Long Aotian abandoned at the beginning.

    Qiu Yuebai fell into silence, is it still too late to explain?

    It was too late and then soon, Qiu Yuebai rushed to the front of the car with a stride, a pair of small white hands were tightly grasped on the window sill, pitiful? "Aunt Dong, he seduced me first?" "It was Jing Huai who moved

    first hand?!"

    Jing Huai was taken aback for a moment, then frowned tightly, what is this woman talking nonsense in front of her mother?

    He walked over and wanted to pull Cheng Suisui away, but the other party didn't know where the strength came from, and pushed him away directly, causing him to stagger half a step before he stabilized his center of gravity. Qiuyue's face was full of sincerity, "Aunt Dong, is he insisting on following me? Robbing my good friend, Xin Wan, that's why I'm like this." "Me

    ? How can an ignorant, stinking man who spends his time outside every day be worthy of me? The best best friend in the world?"     Qiu Yuebai said with a serious face, she almost believed it, "I? It's all for protecting me My best friend, prevent my best friend from going into the tiger's mouth, and being harmed by Jing Huai, she deliberately acted like this for my best friend to watch!" Dong Yuan sneered, "     Oh? Really."     She rolled her eyelids and smiled. Looking around with a smile, "What about your best friend?"

    Qiu Yuebai was at a loss for words, she had already sent a message to Xin Wan, logically speaking, Xin Wan should have arrived long ago. She looked back impatiently, and she just happened to see

    ? It's gone."

    After she finished speaking, she immediately walked towards Xin Wan in small steps, and then pulled her in front of Dong Yuanhe? Jiang Rou, "Really, if you don't believe Aunt Dong, you can ask her." "She absolutely does

    not I'll lie to you."

    Xin Wan was at a loss, but she saw that the two ladies in the car looked very unhappy, so she roughly guessed something. She couldn't help turning her head, and asked Qiu Yuebai softly, "Did you get into trouble?"

    Qiu Yuebai tried to wink at her, with a pleading tone, "Xin Wan, tell your aunts, I just sent a text message asking you to come to the school The door."

    Noticing that Dong Yuan and Jiang Rou's eyes were on her, Xin Wan subconsciously tensed her back, but her expression was a little dazed, "Did you send me a text message?" "When?"

    Dong

    Yuan wanted to eat People's eyes immediately fell on Qiu Yuebai, the expression on Qiu Yuebai's face froze, she held Xin Wan's hand, with an expression of disbelief, "Of course I sent it to you, you can read it right away. Look? Your cell phone."