93

Chapter 93 The hero's harem is mine now (2)

    The moment he met Cen Liluan's eyes, Qiu Yuebai was very sure that the other party didn't hear what he said just now. She hooked her bright red lips alluringly, and walked towards the cold and unapproachable Cen Liluan with a graceful figure.

    As the woman approached, a light fragrance inhaled unsuspectingly. Cen Liluan signaled the person next to him to pause, and his eyes fell directly on Qiu Yuebai. In the past, Ning Ning liked to please him the most. Seeing her? Walking over, Cen Liluan subconsciously thought that she? would call himself Auntie affectionately as usual, and then stick tightly to her side to swear sovereignty .

    But today, the woman dressed like a goblin just glanced at her lightly? With one glance, she looked away, and didn't even make any pause, like no? From the beginning to the end? Have you ever seen her? This person is average, just skipping past her.

    The sound of heels hitting the ground had gone away, but Cen Liluan stood there, looking back emotionlessly.

    The woman is very charming, as if she wants to twist her slender waist, and people's attention is unconsciously attracted by her concave, convex, and well-proportioned figure. The eyes of other people were almost glued to her body, but the master was still calm, either didn't notice it, or didn't care at all, and always ignored it.

    "Young Master Han? It's really a blessing. Ms. Ning has a dignified and glamorous temperament, and her family is rich and powerful. If she can marry her back home, she will wake up laughing from her dream." The words of the male friend are full of regrets. And regret, like missing a billion.     Cen Liluan withdrew his gaze, his eyebrows remained unchanged, and he didn't express anything. But the other party still felt heartbroken, and even said directly in front of Cen Liluan: "Such an excellent woman, I don't know why she has to hang herself on this tree, Young Master Han." Cen Liluan     finally There was some reaction, but the topic was changed to talk about other things.

    Although he no longer talked about Ning Ning, Cen Liluan's attention was always on his adopted son who was? Of course she has heard of the things Han Ze did outside, but, although she has a good relationship with Han Ze, seriously, she is not Han Ze's biological mother, so Han Ze's personal affairs She? Also? Powerless, can not interfere too much.

    Especially when it comes to feelings.

    The authorities are confused, but the bystanders are clear. If you don't see it through yourself, even if others talk about it, it will be useless.

    However, she frowned lightly. Ning Ning's abnormality today must have something to do with her adopted son and Lin You. It happened that Han Ze saw Cen Liluan, and he quickly gathered his expression and strode over, "Mom, you're here."

    Cen Liluan nodded lightly, and didn't feel warm with him, but said directly: "Wait for Lin Yousheng After the day is over, you find a suitable time? Send her? Go back."

    Han Ze was taken aback, and a trace of resistance subconsciously rose in his heart. He pursed his thin lips lightly, and after a while asked in a hoarse voice: "Mom, is it Ning Ning? What did you say in front of you?" Before Cen Liluan could speak, Han Ze had already lowered his face in displeasure. I've explained that to her many times, even if she doesn't believe me, she should still believe her own cousin." "She grew up with Youyou, isn't

    it She? Doesn't she know what kind of person her own sister is?"

    Han Ze became more and more annoyed as he talked, and just now he was inexplicably thrown off by Qiu Yuebai with a high-ranking attitude, and his heart was full. ? The fire, the tone unknowingly became a bit unpleasant. Cen Liluan raised his eyelids and raised his head. She originally thought that Han Ze and Lin Youqing were innocent, but looking at this now, it seems that there is something wrong.