63

Chapter 63 Marrying Her Ex-Sister (9)

    Lian Sheng's face turned cold in an instant, Qiu Yuebai stared at her not to be outdone, her thin lips curled up like a sharp knife slowly pierced into Lian Sheng's chest, and even her heart throbbed uncontrollably. As if a drowning-like suffocation swept over, Lian Sheng exhausted all his strength to force himself not to lose his composure in front of Bai Jiaojiao.

    Qiu Yuebai picked up the bag, bowed her head in a decent manner, "I'm sorry, Mr. Lian is still waiting for me, I'll take my leave first."

    She took two steps, then stopped suddenly, Lian Sheng's eyes involuntarily lit up a gleam , but heard the other party say in a flat tone: "If there is nothing particularly important in the future, please don't pester me again,

    Miss Lian ." What I want, I can't stop other people from giving me what I want."

    She spoke so heartlessly that Lian Sheng couldn't control it anymore, and stood up from the sofa suddenly, with a cold tone, "So Is Lian Yu the one you chose in the end?"

    She clenched her palms tightly and tried her best to control her hysteria, Lian Sheng's face was as cold as ice, "She is my real sister!" "

    I know." Qiuyue Bai Yanran Smiling, she tilted her head, her eyes full of innocence, "So what."

    "Is there anyone else in this world who knows the relationship between me and you besides God knows the earth and you know me?"

    Bai Jiaojiao Smiling so brightly and happily, Lian Sheng's chest was stuffy, she stared blankly at the other party and involuntarily lost her mind, not even noticing when she left. When Lian Sheng regained consciousness, there was a dead silence around her, only her own slightly heavy breathing showed what had just happened.

    Lian Sheng took a deep breath and slowly closed her eyes. In fact, she didn't like Bai Jiaojiao that much, but now she lost her composure again and again because of Bai Jiaojiao. She sat down slumped and rubbed between her brows, was she angry because of Bai Jiaojiao's unexpected betrayal?

    It was also because Bai Jiaojiao's latest target was not someone else, but Lian Yu.

    Lian Sheng's heart was in a mess, and Bai Jiaojiao's resolute appearance was still lingering in her mind. She opened her eyes, saw the resignation letter, and suddenly stretched out her hand and ruthlessly tore it into pieces.

    But after tearing things apart, instead of feeling hearty, my heart was empty, as if a corner was unknowingly missing.

    Even Yu didn't sleep well all night, she shouldn't be thinking about Bai Jiaojiao, but Bai Jiaojiao's appearance couldn't stop appearing in her mind. Whether it's her timid and innocent appearance when she first joined the company or her voluptuous appearance after she made up her mind, every kind of charm on her fascinates her.

    The dark night was extraordinarily quiet, but her subdued and suppressed soft weeping on the yacht that night seemed to ring in her ears. Every sound, every tune, would make even the deep desire in Yu's heart unguarded. arouse. She was not a sex-loving person, but at this moment, she inexplicably wanted to put Bai Jiaojiao under her body again and bully her fiercely.     In the dark night, there should be a beauty in his arms, and Bai Jiaojiao is more missed than all the women she has ever seen, and having a hangover with her is even more pleasant than getting ten billion.     After a long time, Lian Yu took a deep breath to suppress the evil thoughts in his heart, and tried to close his eyes again.     Qiu Yuebai was late the next day, not because she was disturbed by Lian Sheng, but because the system sinfully pushed her a few novels, and she stayed up all night with the system, and didn't rush to sleep until the morning It takes two or three hours to get up and go to work.     As soon as Qiu Yuebai stepped into the office, she felt that Lian Yu's aura was not right. She looked blankly at Secretary Bai, then at Meng Zhen who was working hard, and raised her eyebrows in bewilderment.     Lian Yu never looked this way, so Qiu Yuebai sat in front of the computer for a while, and opened the unfinished Ba Zongwen again. It has to be said that the system's recommendations really fit her taste, and Qiu Yuebai became addicted unknowingly, even looking at her frequently without realizing it.     Lian Yuben didn't know what Lian Sheng and Bai Jiaojiao were talking about yesterday, but she understood immediately when she saw Bai Jiaojiao's tired expression but the joy she couldn't hide between her brows today.