64

Chapter 64 Marrying Her Ex-Sister (10)

    Lian Yu had no expression on her face, but she was unconsciously angry in her heart. The more Bai Jiaojiao defended her sister like this, the more she didn't want to give up. She even had the urge to spread the news of the feud between the Lien sisters in public.

    Seeing Bai Jiaojiao's clear and pleading eyes, Lian Yu couldn't make her stand in the middle after all.

    She could only put away her whole body's arrogance and rebellion, silently let go of all her defenses, and let Bai Jiao's soft fingertips carefully hook her fingers and lead her away from where she was. She could see that her sister was unwilling, but when Bai Jiaojiao looked over, she stopped and did not catch up.

    The younger sister listened to Bai Jiaojiao's words so much, which made Lian Yu feel as if she had overturned the jar of vinegar for no reason. A sour and swollen feeling quickly swept through her body, and her mood fell to the bottom all of a sudden.

    Lian Yu couldn't help thinking that his younger sister really loved Bai Jiaojiao so much that she was willing to be trained so submissively by her. In front of Bai Jiaojiao, my younger sister didn't have the paranoid look she used to. She was as obedient as a docile cat, allowing Bai Jiaojiao to do whatever she wanted.

    Lian Yujing stared at the black hair falling down Bai Jiaojiao's snow-white shoulders, and suddenly stopped in her tracks.

    Qiu Yuebai turned her head in a daze, but was hugged by Lian Yu. Before she could react, Lian Yu's delicate red lips had already dropped. While his lips and teeth were turning, Lian Yu bit Qiu Yuebai's lips hard, until the other party couldn't help making a pitiful whimper, and then he softened and let go of the other party.

    The moment he opened his eyes, a pair of foggy eyes came into view. Qiu Yuebai clutched her red lips aggrievedly, with a dazed and helpless expression on her face, she didn't understand how she had offended Lian Yu, so that Lian Yu punished herself recklessly in front of the public.     Glancing at the malicious gazes from others, Qiu Yuebai quietly blushed. She looked at Lian Yu and hesitated to speak, but finally she opened her mouth because of her shame and indignation, and pushed Lian Yu's hand away fiercely . Lian Yu subconsciously pulled her back, Qiu Yuebai struggled in vain and then stopped panting, "I'm all about defending Lian Zong's reputation, but I didn't expect that Lian Zong just regarded me as a flirtatious person who came and went. plaything."

    She looked back aggrievedly, "If Zong Lian just wants to conquer me for fun like those men, then Zong Lian should die as soon as possible." The pair of watery eyes in front of her were already full of tears, and

    she The circles of her eyes were red, and she shed tears when she blinked lightly, "Although I am soft-spoken and nothing compared to Mr. Lian, I still have dignity." She tried to break free from Lian Yu again, but was

    caught Lian Yu held tighter, and finally Qiu Yuebai finally gave up, but she was no longer willing to look at Lian Yu. She kept her eyes far away, knowing that she could not escape, she slowly closed her eyes with a look of resignation on her face.

    Listening to what she said that he misunderstood him, Lian Yu's fingers already tightened unknowingly. She watched Bai Jiaojiao's way of avoiding her, and after a long time she said in a hoarse voice: "Don't get close to Lian Sheng again." Qiu Yuebai was stunned

    , and slowly opened her eyes to look over in surprise, but Lian Yu didn't look at her again. Explaining her plan, she put one hand in her pocket and directly pulled Qiu Yuebai into the elevator regardless of other people's strange gazes. Qiu Yuebai was a little anxious, "Mr. Lian, we haven't seen Mrs. Chen yet..."