85

Chapter 85 Aunts, Give Jihui (12)

    This? Long Aotian didn't send flowers early and late, but when he got home, he sent her in front of Aunt Jiang, Aunt Dong and his mother. This? Long Aotian was really upset and wanted to frame her!

    Qiu Yuebai was anxious, staring at Jing Huai fiercely, didn't she accidentally deceive you? Once? You? This? Long Aotian's mind is too small.

    She had a fierce expression, but it was obviously a fierce expression, but in the eyes of the other three people, she was deeply moved by Jing Huai's sudden confession, and those beautiful eyes were shining brightly. With the elders present, I'm afraid she will be so moved that she will agree with her on the spot.

    Thinking about it this way, the expressions of Jiang Rou, Dong Yuan and Xue Ning suddenly turned bad.

    Jing Huai suddenly found that several elders were staring at him viciously as if they were about to eat him, even his own mother. He couldn't help being a little dazed, isn't it you? I have to seduce Cheng Suisui within half a month?? The Jing family?

    He hesitated for a moment, and suddenly his eyes lit up, feeling that he had grasped Huadian: Could it be that mother felt that he was too slow in seducing Cheng Suisui?

    He looked at Dong Yuan, then at Xue Ning, and suddenly realized. Xue Ning was right in front of her eyes, when would she wait if she didn't show up now? As long as you do enough superficial skills in front of your mother and Xue Ning, coax Cheng Suisui well, and worry that you will be affected by Yuchi and be caught by your mother to vent your anger??

    So before Qiu Yuebai could react, she saw a charming smile on Jing Huai's handsome face somewhat similar to that of Dong Yuan, and then stretched out a hand to support her with lightning speed. And in the most gentle tone in the world, he said affectionately to her: "Sui Sui, be careful not to fall."

    Qiu Yuebai followed him and lowered her head. She watched? The threshold less than three centimeters before her toes fell into There was silence.

    This? How to be careful? Even if she is a movie queen, she will never be so stupid as to be tripped up in such a place, okay? Qiu Yuebai was speechless for a while, until she raised her head and found Xue Ning gnashing her teeth, she almost skinned her and cramped on the spot.

    Her eyes suddenly went dark, "I think Long Aotian wants me to die."

    But she was a little puzzled, didn't her mother always take it as her duty to send herself into a wealthy family? Logically speaking, Long Aotian is already a wealthy family, seeing Jing Huai being so affectionate and considerate to him, mother should feel happy.

    But...

    Seeing Xue Ning's angry face, Qiu Yuebai suddenly became a little uncertain.

    Although Jiang Rou and Dong Yuan didn't speak, there was a sense of presence that couldn't be ignored. After realizing that the two of them seemed to want to chop off their hands, Qiu Yuebai quickly shrank... Behind Xin Wan, she introduced: "Mom, Aunt Jiang, Aunt Dong, this? This is my friend, Wan Wan, you? You have met before." The few

    eyes that stopped on Qiu Yuebai finally left, and she couldn't help secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

    The expressions of Jiang Rou and Dong Yuan were different. Jiang Rou always had a calm expression, and her emotions were invisible, making it hard to see the emotions in her heart. She just nodded slightly when she heard the words, and didn't say much. But Dong Yuan kept staring at Xin Wan, sizing her up from bottom to top, not knowing what she was thinking.