17

Qin Wu's brief stay made Xu Muchen feel like he was facing a formidable enemy, he turned his head back, only stayed on Qin Wu's face for a moment, and then looked away impatiently.

    A hasty glance has exhausted countless disgusts.

    Qin Wu's heart fell into an ice cellar, and a bitter taste gradually overflowed from his mouth, and the sour taste of the woman on the bed increased several times after seeing it.

    When did she fall to the point of needing contemplation and sympathy.

    Qin Wu laughed at himself, and left the hospital without looking back.

    After Qin Wu left, Xu Muchen asked about Qiu Yuebai's injuries in detail. After saying a few words that there was no serious problem, Xu Yuchen relaxed as if he was relieved, "It's best if you're fine, I told you not to provoke her before, she's not someone like you who can afford to provoke her." He

    said "People like you" clearly divided Shen Sisi and Qin Wu into two classes of people.

    Qiu Yuebai lowered her eyelashes, with a weak smile on her lips, she did not accept Xu Muchen's words. Xu Muchen also seemed to feel that he shouldn't say these things, so he closed his mouth. Looking at Qiu Yuebai's appearance, he suddenly felt that she was a little different from before she got sick.

    He had never found that Shen Sisi was so fragile before, like a dodder flower that could only cling to a man, so fragile that it couldn't be broken.

    Fortunately, Shen Sisi is fine now. Seeing Qiu Yuebai was unhappy, he said like alms: "I will send you some clothes and jewelry after you leave the hospital in a few days."

    Qiu Yuebai raised her eyes and asked with a smile "Is it still her favorite style?"

    Xu Yuchen frowned, "Shen Sisi, don't forget your own sense of proportion, and don't forget our original agreement." After a pause, he continued: " Don't be too greedy, don't worry about things that don't belong to you."

    "Understood." Qiuyue Bai suddenly felt bored, turned around and closed her eyes.

    Xu Muchen was busy with work, and he gave Qiu Yuebai a few words of warning overtly and secretly before leaving. After dealing with Long Aotian, Qiu Yuebai was exhausted, "Should this be considered a work-related injury?"

    "Yes, yes, so host, why don't you just take this opportunity to take an annual leave."

    Qiu Yuebai took this break for two full months. On the day he was discharged from the hospital, Xu Yuchen happened to be filming in another place and had no time to spare, so he entrusted his The manager came to pick up Qiu Yuebai and leave the hospital. The manager didn't know that Shen Sisi was Xu Muchen's substitute for Bai Yueguang. He only knew that Shen Sisi had used powerful means to firmly hold the actor's heart, so he looked down on such a bottomless girl like Shen Sisi from the bottom of his heart. star.

    Ignoring the agent's cold eyes, Qiu Yuebai returned to the house where the original owner lived temporarily, and saw three extremely huge meticulous painting photos in the center of the living room at a glance.

    The appearance of the person in the painting is not at all like that of Shen Sisi, each painting reveals an indescribable weirdness and incongruity. After searching the memory, I found out that Shen Sisi used a lot of effort to pretend to be Xu Sisi. The way Mu Chen likes it. Pointing at the three paintings to the nanny who came up, "Throw them all away for me."