52

Chapter 52 Master Feeds Demons with His Body (8)

    Hanzhi stared at Fu Qi's aggrieved appearance, expressionless. Bi Xiao might not have noticed Fu Qi's little move just now, but she saw it clearly. In order to get Bi Xiao's mercy, she did not hesitate to bump into other people's swords, even more than once.

    With Fu Qi's strength, it is no problem to deal with these demons.

    Han Zhi wanted to remind Bi Xiao a few words, but she saw that Bi Xiao couldn't stop crying and worried about Fu Qi. Her face was full of distress, and her white fingertips trembled slightly, for fear of hurting Fu Qi. The feeling in Han Zhi's heart suddenly became very complicated. Could it be that Bi Xiao really couldn't see that Fu Qi was lying to her?

    Fu Qi's acting skills are so poor, how could she not see it?

    She was upset, and seeing the two masters and apprentices hugging each other affectionately, she raised her sword and killed the remaining demons to vent her anger.

    Qiu Yuebai pretended to cry a few times, then gently bandaged Fu Qi's wound, and helped her sit down to rest. After Fu Qi was settled, she got up and walked slowly towards Hanzhi, with a grateful face, "Senior sister, thank you, if you hadn't tried your best to control the sword, I would not have arrived in time." Hanzhi looked at her coldly, her eyelashes

    still There are teardrops hanging, the end of the eyes are slightly red, and the appearance looks lovely, I feel pity. As soon as she looked over with misty eyes filled with tears, in the blink of an eye, the soul was about to be taken away by her, and she was completely different from the high-ranking Bi Xiao in the past.     Han Zhi suddenly fell into thought, and Qiu Yuebai saw that she hadn't spoken for a long time, so she asked

    , "Senior Sister, what's wrong with you?"

On her snow-white neck, she said with certainty, "You are not Bi Xiao."

    Fu Qi saw Master being threatened by Han Zhi with a sword from a distance, and she no longer cared about pretending to be seriously injured to win Master's sympathy, she held the sword Leaping to the side of the master, her face was full of nervousness, her voice was so cold, "Let go of the master."

    Her eyes were full of cruelty, "If the master has any troubles, I will ask you to pay for it. "

    Han Zhi looked at her, her red lips curled up mockingly. She ignored Fu Qi, exerted more force on her hands, and stared at Qiu Yuebai with her eyes motionless, "Who the hell are you?" The

    cold blade almost cut through Qiu Yuebai's skin, Hanzhi was full of killing intent, but dawdled The land has yet to make a move. Qiu Yuebai couldn't help laughing, and asked softly: "Senior sister, haven't you checked my injury a few days ago?"

    Han Zhi's brows were furrowed, she was telling the truth. If the person in front of her was not Bi Xiao, she must have noticed it immediately. Although she had little contact with Bi Xiao on weekdays, she was very familiar with Bi Xiao's aura. That day she checked her injury carefully, and it was indeed Bi Xiao herself.

    She knows Bi Xiao well, others may not be able to tell Bi Xiao apart, but she will never admit her mistake.

    But... the person in front of her didn't look like the unattainable Fairy Bixiao she knew at all.

    She looked at Fu Qi suddenly, Fu Qi was stunned, and instantly understood, "Master, she has lost her memory. That day we were chased and killed by a group of demons. Master was injured and passed out in order to save me. After waking up, I lost my memory." Forgot everything in the past."