59

Chapter 59 Marrying Her Ex-Sister (5)

    Recently, there have been rumors all over the Lian Group. Some people say that Bai Jiaojiao has great tactics and has successfully seduced Lian Yu to fall under her pomegranate skirt and become her guest of honor. Some people also said that Bai Jiaojiao is currently in great favor, and Lian Zong loves her very much, even if Bai Jiaojiao makes a big mistake, Lian Yu will not punish her.

    The system was shocked after hearing this, and never expected that things would turn out like this in the end.

    Qiu Yuebai lowered her head to play with her mobile phone and waited for the clerk to make milk tea. The system suddenly reminded her, "The hosts are Lian Sheng and Chen Wanyu." Qiu Yuebai raised her eyes when she heard this, and saw Lian Sheng's tall and slender figure, her eyebrows were gentle and

    affectionate Slowly staring at the fair-skinned, beautiful, bright and moving woman beside her. The two talked very happily and behaved intimately, as if they already had two lovers.

    The system couldn't help but let out a groan, "Host, you're green."

    Qiuyue Bai Boguang glanced at it, but didn't rush out angrily to make a scene and catch rape. She looked at Chen Wanyu quietly. Chen Wanyu lived up to his name, with a demure and gentle demeanor, and a well-educated atmosphere in every gesture.

    She was quiet for a long time, just when the system thought that Qiu Yuebai would deceive herself and pretend not to know, she heard her say slowly, "It's really beautiful, I like it." After she finished speaking, she took milk tea and got up to leave. Lian Sheng had already driven away

    . Chen Wanyu was still standing there, as if waiting for someone. She lowered her head and glanced at the famous watch on her wrist several times. Chen Wanyu frowned, feeling a little displeased when the little girl she had made an appointment with didn't come.     After sending a message to the other party, Chen Wanyu saw a coffee shop on the side, and was about to open the door and go in to sit for a while, but when he turned around, he raised his hand unexpectedly and hit a girl's hand. The hot milk tea poured out and sprinkled on the other party's delicate skin, and the other party's white hands were immediately burned red, and he panicked and nearly fell down.     Chen Wanyu was startled, but his eyes fell on the other party's painful face involuntarily.     The skin is more radiant than snow, the eyebrows are picturesque, and the eyes are like a pool of clear water, with flowing waves and clear black and white. Maybe it's because the milk tea is too hot, her eye circles are slightly red, and there are two or three points of water in her eyes, so charming, I feel pity.

    Chen Wanyu was stunned for a moment, and hurriedly recovered and took out the tissue. She was anxious in her heart, and subconsciously grabbed the other's hand, and said softly while wiping, "Sorry, I didn't pay attention just now." She wiped off the tissue on her skin. Milk tea, I was surprised that her fair skin had turned red, but before she could think about how to compensate her, the other party had already withdrawn her hand, squeezed her fingers nervously, and said softly, "It's okay." The girl's

    gaze Circling on her body, quickly noticed the valuable jewelry on her body. She held the burnt place with her palm, her face showed a little restraint, when she suddenly thought of something, she turned around and ran, walking so fast that she almost twisted her foot.

    Chen Wanyu stretched out her hand subconsciously, "Your injury..."

    But the other party had already disappeared.

    Lian Yu immediately noticed that Bai Jiao's face was flushed with shyness, she was covering her hands, and Lian Yu didn't find her flushed back of her hand until she opened the chair and was about to sit down. Stretching out his fingers and pressing the button on the table, the other party immediately raised his head and looked over with a puzzled expression.