95

Chapter 95 The Hero's Harem Is Mine (4)

    Su Yang slapped away the white and delicate fingers on his lips in embarrassment, "I tell you, don't act recklessly just because of your beauty, one day? Brother Han Ze will see your face clearly!" The finger on the mouth left

    , But the numb itching still remained, causing her heart to tremble slightly unintentionally. Su Yang pursed her lips, feeling very unlucky. The lipstick on her mouth was a gift from Brother Han Ze, so she deserved it?

    She took out a small mirror from her bag on the spot, and carefully took out that rare lipstick like a treasure to touch up her makeup. She did it seriously, but when she raised her head, there was no longer the graceful face in front of her. Figure up. Su Yang was stunned, and then flew into a rage, "How dare she leave me alone?"

    Lin You finally chased after her, and couldn't help but heaved a sigh of relief when she saw that she didn't pester her cousin. Fa stepped forward, "Miss Su."

    Su Yang frowned and turned around, "Didn't you say that Ning Ning is your cousin, I order you to take me there immediately to find her." Su Yang narrowed his eyes and approached her "Otherwise, I will make it difficult for you to get along in the circle of celebrities."

    Lin You's expression was a little displeased, and she sank slightly, but she knew Su Yang's arrogant and domineering temperament very well, and Su Yang was younger than her , is a high school student who hasn't even grown a hair yet, and she, an adult, naturally won't care about her as much. She led Su Yang to move, and pretended to ask casually: "Why are you looking for my cousin so eagerly?"

    Su Yang didn't think much, and answered casually, "What else could it be? Of course it made her a little self-aware, hurry up I left my brother Han."

    Su Yang sneered, "Even if she is pretty, has big breasts, buttocks, is smart, and can make money, she is not worthy of my brother Han Ze. My brother Han Ze It's mine alone, and only I can marry him and have children for him."

    Lin You glanced at her in a blink of an eye, and sneered disdainfully in his heart, just you?

    Although she has no interest in Han Ze now, it doesn't mean that she doesn't like Han Ze, who is so generous and generous, and falls for her. Su Yang is quite unreasonable, and has no respect for herself at all. If she knew that the elder brother Han Ze whom she was thinking of had already become her servant, her expression at that moment must have been extremely exciting.

    Lin You pursed her lips and smiled softly. She even felt a little bit? Can't wait to see that scene.

    Qiu Yuebai finally got rid of Su Yang. A high school student who is two or three years away from

    adulthood really doesn't interest her. Although she has a wide range of interests and is not taboo about meat and vegetables, minors cannot be touched no matter from the legal or moral perspective.

    She scratched her cheek, some? What a pity.

    The jewel in the palm of the financial giant has been waiting for Qiuyuebai for a long time, seeing that she has not come for a long time, there is already a bit of disappointment on his face at this moment. Qiu Yuebai quickly tidied up her demeanor, "I'm sorry, I just ran into Su Yang on the way and was delayed for a while."

    She picked up a glass of red wine, "I'll punish myself with three glasses first."

    The other party subconsciously stopped her, "You just fell water, don’t drink.” She turned her head and whispered a few words, and immediately someone brought a bowl of hot ginger soup, “Drink this, go to the cold.” Qiuyue’s white eyes were slightly bright, and her face immediately