68

Chapter 68 Marrying Her Ex-Sister (14)

    Lian Sheng was aggressive, and in just half a week, he replaced some important positions in the company with his confidantes, and firmly grasped some of the company's important powers. She was aggressive, causing the Lien Group's stock price to plummet rapidly, but then suddenly skyrocketed half a week later. This operation made people dazzled and amazing.

    The two sisters bowed their heads and looked up to see each other in the company, but neither of them refused to show weakness. They were in a stalemate like this, and it was difficult for anyone to speak. People in the Lian family were in panic all day long, but the two of them acted like normal people, still doing what they should do. The two had never had a quarrel. In front of people, Lian Yu and Lian Sheng were still sisters whose blood was thicker than water. On the surface they looked affectionate, but in private, how far the two of them had grown apart was anyone's guess. Unknown.

    Qiu Yuebai shook the newspaper, raised her hand and slowly took off the glasses on the bridge of her nose, "It's wonderful."

    These two days, Lian Yu and Lian Sheng were too busy fighting with each other to care about her, so she had a good time in the secretary's office Xiaoyao, but now that the affairs of Lian Sheng and Lian Yu have come to an end, the two of them have temporarily stopped fighting, and they are not going to fight again, so the spearhead and the anger that has nowhere to vent may be aimed at her.

    She couldn't help propping her chin up, with a frowning expression on her face, "They're so fierce, I'm so scared."

    The system cast a disgusted look, are you afraid? If you are afraid, there will be no courageous women in the world.

    Although Qiuyue said she was afraid, she arrived at the company half an hour earlier than usual. Before Lian Yu and Lian Sheng came at this point, Qiu Yuebai said a sweet good morning to the doorman with a smile, and walked to Lian Yu's special passage, instead of squeezing the elevator with ordinary employees.

    Her movements are so proficient, she can't help but arouse a lot of discussion, "President Lian is a little bit hard to protect herself, how can Bai Jiaojiao, a little lover with no status, be so proud?

    " A person with great means, who fascinated Zong Lian so much that he is probably spoiled by Zong Lian so much that he has forgotten what he looks like." Someone said in a sour tone, "Now that Second Miss Lian has joined the company, let's see if she will continue to work hard in the future." Do you dare to be so ostentatious?"

    "That's not necessarily true. What if Bai Jiaojiao saw Mr. Lian lose power and kicked her and turned around and fell into Miss Lian's arms? She wants to marry into a wealthy family so much, there is nothing she can't do." "

    You There is some truth to what you say, but does the second miss like her?" "Whether the second

    miss likes her or not, but this beautiful woman, as long as she is shameless and single-minded in serving others, she will be fine." Personally, I can firmly refuse."

    Qiuyue closed the elevator door calmly, with a smile on her face, not at all hurt by others' comments. However, the moment she raised her head, she caught a glimpse of Lian Yuqing's cold figure from the opening that was about to close, and in an instant, the spring-faced woman immediately changed into a face that was about to cry.     The woman in the elevator looked sad, her eye circles were slightly red, and her eyes were full of water, as if she was about to shed tears in the next second. Even Yu Fang had heard the gossip of the employees, but, knowing that Jiaojiao was smiling like that just now, how could she be so sad and sad in the blink of an eye?     She was clearly aware of Bai Jiaojiao's tricks, but she still couldn't help feeling sorry for her, worried that she would be slandered by gossip.     Lian Yu looked coldly at the few employees who were discussing, and the special assistant followed behind her, involuntarily cheering up. Mr. Lian has never been so angry before. I am afraid that these people will suffer today. Sure enough, as soon as the thought crossed his mind, the special assistant heard Lian Yu say emotionlessly, "fired." The special assistant's heart     trembled "I'll do it right away."     Although the special assistant didn't think highly of Bai Jiaojiao at the beginning, and didn't like Bai Jiaojiao, but as those people said just now, Bai Jiaojiao is indeed very capable, and she can successfully fascinate her. Mr. Lian is always in favor of her. However, Mr. Lian is cold-tempered and slow-tempered. He never trusts others easily. Since Bai Jiaojiao has successfully gained a place in Mr. Lian's heart, it's best not to abandon Mr. Lian as they said.     Lian Yu is not easy to be emotional, but once a person like her is emotional, she is bound to be extremely devoted.     The special assistant sighed softly in his heart, hoping that Bai Jiaojiao would be a bit more conscientious and not be easily fooled by the second lady.