9

Chapter 9

    Why did Ji Zhengzheng and Mrs. Tang carry the paternity test results with them? Isn't it a matter of course that Tang Ming is Mrs. Tang's biological son...

    Ming Rao's heart constricted suddenly, and a fact she didn't want to believe slowly rose in her heart: Ji Zhengzheng was pregnant.

    If not, how to explain the existence of this thing?

    She lost her mind and threw the thing on the passenger seat, deliberately ignoring its existence.

    Qiu Yuebai played for so long, but Mingrao didn't respond, she couldn't help pricking up her ears: "System, didn't Mingrao find out the good things I specially left for her?" "I found it," said the system

    .

    Qiuyue frowned, and the system said again: "But she is busy filming, so she hasn't had time to open it."

    Qiuyue's eyebrows jumped, and then she fell on the big bed in great disappointment, and said to herself, "It seems that I just messed up." It's not miserable enough, and it's not enough to attract her attention."

    When Tang Ming woke up, he found that his female companions were looking at him hesitating to speak, he drove them away impatiently, and grabbed the phone with a splitting headache. Recently, Mrs. Tang finally stopped forcing him to go home to accompany Ji Zhengzheng. His ears were quite clean, but as soon as he turned on his phone, he saw the news that Ji Zhengzheng was making fun of Ji Zhengzheng in the group of friends to support his family. Tang Ming was upset. , directly delete the message.

    Bai Ling thought about it. After all, she couldn't see the man who spent money for her being so discussed. She sent a screenshot of the news to Tang Ming, "What's going on?"

    Tang Ming clicked on the picture to see clearly Behind him, his back straightened: "When did it happen?"

    Bai Ling: "Are you asking me?"

    Tang Ming immediately called the female companion who accompanied yesterday. He was happy, "Actually, we didn't know what was going on. At that time, Mingrao ran out from nowhere. As soon as he saw you, he got out of the car and slapped you twice." Tang Ming heard his temples throbbing

    .

    "Oh, by the way, she seems to have said something else, since she doesn't like her, let her go." The female companion was very curious, "Young Master Tang, who is Ming Rao talking about?" How did Tang Ming know

    ? He had a terrible headache, so he hung up the phone, picked up his clothes and got up to take a shower. Halfway through the bath, Tang Ming suddenly turned off the water and raised his head. Could it be Bai Ling?

    But when did she have such a good relationship with Bai Ling?

    Although he has been neglecting Bai Ling a lot recently, isn't that also because Bai Ling has another man like Ming Rao? Can he be blamed for this? Tang Ming thought for a while, put on his bathrobe and picked up his phone, "Are you walking very close to Ming Rao?"

    Bai Ling was taken aback for a moment, and then realized that Tang Ming had misunderstood. She was a little anxious, why is this person so stupid? Not enlightened? It's not me who put on the cuckold for you, but your wife Ji Zhengzheng who was neglected and mistreated by you!

    Bai Ling pondered for a few minutes before finally choosing a photo of the prairie and sending it to him, "Does this picture look good to you?" Tang