29

Chapter 29 White Moonlight Vase Substitute (14)

    Her eyes were clear and bright, Qin Wu heard his heart beat violently, and it was stuffed with something.

    She stared at her in disbelief, surprised and delighted in her heart, but afraid that this was just a lie she was trying to quibble. She exhausted all her strength to move her lips, "Really."

    "Really." Qiuyue Bai Shishi hooked her fingers, and seeing that she didn't resist, he clasped Qin Wu's fingers tightly. Her little hands were cold, and she didn't use much force, but Qin Wu felt a strong sense of security from her movements.

    She looked at herself helplessly. Although there were only two short words, Qin Wu had already believed them.

    Even if Shen Sisi approached herself with some other purpose, she would be happy with it.

    Qiu Yuebai prepared a lot of excuses and waited to use them, but Qin Wu had already let go of her aggression and hugged her tightly in her arms. Her chin was pressed against Qiu Yuebai's furry head, with a slight weight pressed down, Qiu Yuebai couldn't help but look up at her, "Aren't you afraid that I'm lying to you?" Qin Wu lowered his eyes, and Qiu Yuebai said again: "There is a lot of trouble outside.

    " Said that I approached you only after your money."

    "I would rather you seek my money." Qin Wu answered her.

    If she can tie Shen Sisi to her with only money, she is willing to give her all of her wealth.

    Qiuyue rolled her eyes with a white smile, looking forward to Liu Guang, her frown and smile were bright and charming. She took the initiative to kiss Qin Wu's lips, "When I was filming Tianya Knife, I was very happy that I could get along with Xu Yuchen day and night, but one day I looked at his back and suddenly realized that I actually didn't like him as I imagined "

    "I can't turn around and hug the person who hurt me deeply." She smiled on her face, "Maybe I never loved him, I just don't want to be regarded as a substitute by him, I don't want to be The epitome of others. So I want to conquer him, I want him to bow before me and bow his head to me." "

    But as you can see, I failed."

    Distress flashed across Qin Wu's eyes, but she was overjoyed to see Qiu Yuebai take the initiative to tell her what happened during that time. She hugged her tightly, "What about Lin Kexin?"

    Qin Wu bowed his head, jealousy frantically appeared in his eyes, "She said she wanted to snatch you away and make Xu Muchen regret it." Qiu Yuebai

    tilted her head, With a sincere face, "But you are richer than her."

    For a moment, Qin Wu didn't know whether he should be happy or disappointed. After inadvertently catching a glimpse of the cunning in her eyes, Qin Wu immediately realized that he was deceived by her again. She lowered her body, wishing she could teach her a good lesson, but in the end she was always reluctant.

    She could only kiss her in retaliation and let her beg for mercy prostratingly under her palm.

    The news that Shen Sisi was almost kidnapped aroused public outrage. No one thought that in this day and age, there would be people who would dare to do such a thing in a fair manner. Netizens were filled with righteous indignation and speculated about who the mastermind behind the incident was, but there was no result. Until a marketing account stood up and said: "Shen Sisi's popularity has violated the interests of most people, such a result is inevitable." Everyone didn't believe it at first, but