79

Chapter 79 Aunts, Give Jihui (6)

    Qiu Yuebai hurried to catch up, but Jiang Rou walked faster, taking three steps in two. Qiu Yuebai's legs were still hurting, and she was a little out of breath after walking for a while. She couldn't help supporting the wall, but at this moment, Jiang Rou in front of her turned her head, her eyes were cold and indifferent, and there was a faint hint of doubt.     Qiu Yuebai took the opportunity to catch up with Jiang Rou, hugged her arm, and said aggrievedly

    : "Aunt Jiang, my leg hurts, can you wait for me?"

It seems to be acting like a baby, with a pity that people can't refuse. Jiang Rou glanced at her ankle, but did not answer, but secretly took care of Qiu Yuebai's body, and did not walk away.

    Qiu Yuebai immediately entangled her and tried to explain to her, "Just now Auntie Dong suddenly asked me about the relationship between Jing Huai and me. I know she regards Jing Huai as the treasure in her heart, and she pays special attention to the women who appear beside Jing Huai. "

    "But I just regard Jing Huai as my own younger brother, and I have never had any unreasonable thoughts about him." Qiu Yuebai had a serious face, and her tone was extremely sincere, "I am worried that Aunt Dong will misunderstand me, so I was just explaining this to her for the half hour just now." "

    Other than that, I never talked to her about other topics."

    The girl looked like she wanted to swear to the sky with her fingers up, Jiang Rou She pulled her lips and smiled lightly, just when Qiu Yuebai thought the matter was over and could turn the page, she saw that the smile on Jiang Rou's face faded away, and she returned to her usual cold appearance like silver snow on a high mountain. Asked expressionlessly: "But how did I hear that some people said that if she was a man, she would definitely pursue Dong Yuan with all her heart and money." The expression on

    Qiu Yuebai's face froze, she knew even this ?

    Wasn't Jiang Rou painting upstairs just now? She remembered that she had spoken very quietly.

    Seeing that Jiang Rou's expression was not right, Qiu Yuebai immediately argued: "I was just making an example, and I did it to prove that I have no interest in Jinghuai." Having said that, Qiu Yuebai carefully rubbed her, "Aunt Jiang, you also know that Aunt Dong is so fierce. If I can't get rid of Jing Huai in time,

    she will never let me go easily." Showing an innocent look, Jiang Rou thinks it makes sense after thinking about it. She knew very well how much her friends were afraid of the women around Jing Huai, so even if it was Cheng Suisui, she would inevitably investigate secretly.

    However, since Dong Yuan asked Cheng Suisui like this today, she must have already investigated something, and she still has conclusive evidence in her hands.

    Jiang Rou sneered in her heart, but changed the topic on her face, "What's the matter with your feet."

    She no longer cared about the matter between herself and Dong Yuan, Qiu Yuebai secretly breathed a sigh of relief, and explained: "Some time ago some accidents happened. , now the wound has not fully healed, so sometimes it hurts when you walk fast."

    Jiang Rou didn't ask any more questions, but said: "Your Auntie Dong already has a suitable candidate for a daughter-in-law in her heart, and you should recognize her. "

    Of course Qiu Yuebai recognizes it, not only recognizes it, but is also very familiar with it. She took the words naturally, "Is it Xin Wan?"

    Jiang Rou nodded. She had heard Dong Yuan mention Mr. Xin's granddaughter several times. Miss Qianjin can compare to her. In addition, I heard that the Xin family plans to spend a huge amount of money to send her into the entertainment industry, and then take this opportunity to get a share of the entertainment industry.