66

Chapter 66 Marrying Her Ex-Sister (12)

    As early as the first time Lian Yu appeared, Lian Sheng had already noticed her.

    But she didn't take Lian Yu seriously, she just wanted to take Bai Jiaojiao as her own in front of Lian Yu and make Lian Yu crazy. This was something she had planned in the first place, and now she had such a good opportunity, of course she would not miss it, but she never expected that Lian Yu would directly snatch Bai Jiaojiao away from her.

    The gaze followed Bai Jiaojiao involuntarily, and the woman who had never been timid in front of her took off her guard and cover-up the moment she saw her sister, revealing the softest side she had never seen before.

    Bai Jiao leaned softly and bonelessly on her elder sister's shoulder, a pair of beautiful eyebrows seemed to be frowning, and a pair of charming eyes were about to cry. Following her sister's gentle gaze, Bai Jiaojiao's long and narrow eyes blinked lightly, and crystal clear tears rolled down her face uncontrollably, looking like a weak pear blossom with rain.

    Almost subconsciously, Lian Sheng was convinced that she was deliberately acting for her sister.

    She hated herself so much, so she wished that people all over the world knew that she had been wronged by herself. She likes her sister so much, and whenever she seizes the opportunity, she sells her misery to her sister to win sympathy, so as to better win over and capture her heart.

    Lian Sheng looked at her cute and pitiful appearance, and suddenly wanted to laugh in his heart.

    She has always known that Bai Jiaojiao is a little cautious, and it is precisely because of this that she chose Bai Jiaojiao to be the one who was sent to her sister. It's just that she didn't expect that in just a few months, Bai Jiaojiao turned her attention to her little thoughts that she once valued.

    Lian Sheng's eyes met Lian Yu's, Lian Yu was as cold as ice, and he had a domineering aura that Lian Sheng had never seen before.

    Lian Yu hugged the shivering woman in his arms, everyone thought Lian Yu would say something, including Lian Yu herself. But she found that when she was extremely disappointed with a certain person, she was unwilling to say a single word to her.

    Lian Yu Leng glanced at Lian Sheng indifferently, and finally said nothing, she lowered her head and gently hooked Qiu Yuebai's long hair behind her ears, "I'll take you home."

    Lian Sheng looked at Qiu Yuebai and raised her reddish eyes to look at Lian Yu. After carefully distinguishing the truth of her words for a while, the woman finally nodded timidly, "Okay.

    " After sweeping across Meng Zhen who was stunned by the side, he finally casually landed his eyes on Lian Sheng. Lian Sheng saw her laughing suddenly, her red lips curled up in a triumphant arc.

    Subconsciously clenched his fingers, Lian Sheng wanted to catch up but was stopped by Meng Zhen. Meng Zhen looked at her carefully, her eyes full of concern, "Shengsheng, are you okay?"

    Lian Sheng suddenly became sober, and stopped involuntarily. The way she looked at Meng Zhen was exactly the same as Bai Jiaojiao before. Bai Jiaojiao used to be as considerate of herself as Meng Zhen was, and she also had eyes full of herself, as if she was always the only one in her world.