26

Chapter 26 White Moonlight Vase Substitute (11)

    Seeing Qin Wu, Qiu Yuebai's calm eyes flashed bright again, and the corner of her skirt that had just been loosened was lifted by her again. With a bright smile on her face, she walked straight past Lin Kexin, and flung herself into Qin Wu's arms like a butterfly. In the middle, she called out in a delicate voice: "Boss Qin."

    Her voice was gentle, with a hint of coquettishness.

    Seeing Qin Wu, she was pleasantly surprised.

    The bright white shadow in front of Lin Kexin's eyes suddenly disappeared, leaving only a faint girly fragrance at the tip of her nose. She subconsciously looked in the direction Qiu Yuebai was running towards, when she saw the other party's joy crashing into Qin Wu's arms , she finally reacted.

    Emotional contemplation was not for her at all, all her emotions just now were due to seeing Qin Wu behind her.

    The belated awakening made Lin Kexin feel a little embarrassed, especially Qin Wu's sharp eyes were fixed on her, intending to get to the bottom of it. It was agreed to come to teach Shen Sisi aggressively, but in the end it turned out that she misunderstood Shen Sisi's meaning by being sentimental, and was caught by Qin Wu.

    Lin Kexin pursed her lips, and quietly avoided Qin Wu's sight. Soon, Qiu Yuebai also stood firm and realized, with a touch of curiosity in her clear eyes, "Miss Lin, you also invested?"

    Yes?

    Lin Kexin suddenly realized, no wonder her lies were easily exposed by Qin Wu. If Qin Wu was an investor, how could she not know who the other investors were.

    Eyelashes trembled guiltily, she tried to calm down, and said cheekily, "Maybe I misremembered."

    Qin Wu stared at her expressionlessly, she hugged Qiu Yuebai's waist, "The last time Ms. Lin came back to China, I was busy with work and I didn't invite you to your reception banquet. Since you came here specially today, let's have a meal together at noon today." After a pause, she said calmly, "I and

    Si Si made a special trip to clean up the dust for you."

    Lin Kexin wanted to refuse at first, but Qiu Yuebai quickly cut her off, there was no other way, Lin Kexin had no choice but to bite the bullet and agree.

    Lin Ke couldn't help but chew the meal, and the delicacies that Shen Sisi casually ordered were her favorites, but she moved her chopsticks, but she couldn't eat any of them. The two people across the table behaved intimately, like intimate lovers, Lin Kexin was a little dazed, could it be that Qin Wu chose to quit the triangle relationship between her and Xu Yuchen and himself because of deep thinking?

    But isn't she in love with Xu Muchen? In her last life, she almost married Xu Muchen.

    She looked at Qiu Yuebai hesitantly, but happened to bump into Qiu Yuebai's beautiful eyes. Her eyes were full of autumn water, without any unnecessary movements, but she was charming and affectionate. Lin Ke looked away in a panic. She knew that she looked a bit embarrassed, but she had no power to resist.

    In front of Shen Sisi, she was always in a hurry.

    When the dinner was over, Lin Kexin let out a long sigh of relief.

    She didn't succeed in figuring out the tricky relationship between Shen Sisi and Xu Yuchen, but instead made herself into a mess, she was very annoyed. Saying goodbye in a hurry, she got in the car and left without looking back.