20

Chapter 20 White Moonlight Vase Substitute (5)

    Xu Yuchen couldn't recover for a long time, Qiu Yuebai motioned to the assistant to drive him out, and smiled brightly looking at Xu Yuchen's embarrassed figure.

    As soon as Xu Yuchen turned around, he bumped into Qiu Yuebai's smiling eyes. She looked at herself playfully, as if the more embarrassed she was, the happier she would be. She smiled heartlessly and looked beautiful, but she no longer had any admiration for herself in her eyes.

    The makeup artist arrived soon, and after finishing the makeup, Qiu Yuebai changed into a white costume, which made her figure slender and slender. The jade pendant around her waist jingled, and she walked gracefully, with lotus growing every step of the way, with a fairy air.

    Xia Cheng comforted herself for a long time before calming down. She carefully analyzed her current situation: recently Xu Muchen paid special attention to herself, but Shen Sisi never had an affair with him again, so Shen Sisi should have been abandoned by Xu Yuchen half a year ago .

    After thinking about new love and old love, Xia Cheng still feels that she has a better chance of winning.

    When she was doing the styling just now, she coquettishly asked the makeup artist to make herself look more beautiful. Shen Sisi's main body and little Shen Sisi appeared at the same time, and everyone couldn't help but compare. She is very aware of her own advantages, so she is dressed in a concubine-colored costume, which makes her delicate, fresh and sweet.

    After carefully looking at herself in the mirror, Xia Cheng is very confident. In terms of purity, no one in the entertainment industry can compare to herself.

    As a result, as soon as she came out of the dressing room, the confidence and confidence she had accumulated collapsed when she saw Meditation, who was dressed in white. The woman was thin and weak, and her delicate appearance was unbearable, and the fragility of her whole body made her feel a little affectionate.

    Xia Cheng looked at the other party, her face pale.

    The system immediately ran to Qiu Yuebai's side and reported: "The host is still powerful, and Xia Yan was thrown into a mess as soon as he showed up." Qiu Yuebai turned around with a smile, and casually looked Xia Cheng up and down.

    Xia Cheng's lips trembled slightly, feeling uneasy He took two steps back. But the more she wanted to avoid the other party, the more the other party came towards her, with two slender legs taking graceful steps, he reached her in the blink of an eye.

    Xia Cheng lowered her head subconsciously, biting her lips and waiting for the humiliation of meditation.

    A clear voice like a gurgling mountain spring came from the top of the head, different from the expected viciousness, the other party's voice was too gentle, "Miss Xia, it's the first time we meet, please take care of me." Xia Cheng raised her head in a daze, Qiu

    Yuebai Smiling and reaching out to her, she gently shook Xia Yan, and then politely let go, "Let's work together to improve our acting skills in the future."

    Xia Yuan changed her demeanor in an instant, staring at her angrily with black and white eyes, "Who do you look down on?"

    Fortunately, she thought that Shen Sisi was a good person for a moment just now, but now it seems that she is still as big-chested and brainless as the rumors say, acting and vicious. With sullen expression on Xia Cheng's face, she flicked her sleeves and walked around Qiu Yuebai to leave. Anyone can look down on her acting skills, except for meditation.