22

Chapter 22 White Moonlight Vase Substitute (7)

    Qiu Yuebai woke up naturally after falling asleep, and touched it subconsciously, the temperature at her hand was already cold. Shi Shi opened her eyes, but she was still a little unconscious. Qin Wu had a meeting in the morning, and she got up, dressed and left the hotel at dawn.

    His eyes fell on the card on the side, which was left by Qin Wu on purpose.

    Picking it up and looking at it twice, she laughed softly, and Qin Wu said that she would come back immediately after her meeting at night. Putting the card aside again, Qiu Yuebai wrapped her coat and ordered the hotel's takeaway service, sitting comfortably in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows and enjoying afternoon tea alone.

    But the outside is already in chaos.

    Qiu Yuebai dressed up to attend her senior's birthday, all the guests were overwhelmed by it, even Xu Muchen was no exception. The raw picture was circulated on the Internet, which once again amazed the netizens. They have seen many beauties in the entertainment industry, but Shen Sisi is different from those beauties.

    The right girlishness and the looming mature femininity are like hooks, causing chaos. Even if she didn't do anything, just stood there quietly, countless people were fascinated by her.

    The Internet exploded once again, "Shen Sisi's condition has been getting better and better in the past two years since she got rid of Xu Muchen, so I strongly suspect that Shen Sisi used to pretend to be a pig and eat a tiger, deliberately pretending to be a vase, just to attract Xu Muchen's gaze."

    "The analysis upstairs makes sense, genius acting skills can't be cultivated in a short period of time. So the only explanation is that in order to attract Xu Muchen's attention He does everything he can."     "Damn! As a woman, I am a little envious of Xu Yuchen, such a beautiful woman is so pleasing to the eye just by looking at it, but he can be friends with her." "So until now I have     always Don't you understand why Xu Muchen wanted to cover up his relationship with Shen Sisi, wouldn't it be nice to admit it openly?"     Xu Muchen's fans blushed looking at the group of keyboards on the Internet, you didn't say that before ! When you scolded Shen Sisi before, you guys scolded Shen Sisi more than anyone else!

    Qiu Yuebai's fans frowned in dissatisfaction, "I'm sorry to ask a certain man to walk alone, don't touch my family Sisi, my family Sisi is beautiful alone." In just half a day, the wind on the Internet changed immediately

    . Whether it's the family conflicts that were revealed by the birth mother before, or the early tying up of Xu Yuchen, after seeing the series of divine pictures circulated last night, everyone suddenly felt that all behaviors of contemplation can be forgiven .

    With such an angry beauty and genius-like acting skills, can you find another person in the entertainment industry?

    Xia Cheng meditated on the bed all night, her eyelids were extremely sleepy, but she was extremely excited mentally, her mind was full of the drunken appearance of contemplating at that time. Her blurred and innocent eyes, slightly parted red lips and flushed face make her heart beat uncontrollably every time she thinks about it.     After cooperating with the other party so many times in filming, she suddenly realized that the most beautiful time for Shen Sisi is not when she is glamorous in front of everyone, but when she shows her vulnerable side in private. When she looked over with tears in her eyes, her soul would be hooked away by her.     That unbearable sense of vulnerability that no one else can copy, no matter men or women, can't escape her trap.     Thinking of Xu Muchen yesterday for the sake of the other party, regardless of her own face, she let go of her hand and went to meditate, a wry smile appeared on the corner of her mouth. So what is she in Xu Muchen's heart? After so long, she thought that even if Xu Yuchen didn't have love for her, she would at least have some respect for her.     But now it seems that everything is her own sentimentality.     Even meditation can't warm his heart, how can an ordinary woman like me conquer him?     There was an indescribable sadness in my heart, especially when I thought of Xu Muchen blatantly helping Shen Sisi in front of her, and was about to take her to the hotel, the grievance in my heart was like a faucet turned on, and I couldn't hold back anymore .     But she couldn't resent Shen Sisi at all.     She only hated that man for being ruthless and ruining her sincerity.