89

Chapter 89 Aunts, Give Jihui (16)

    Dong Yuan bit the word "compensation" very hard, Qiu Yuebai felt that the compensation she was talking about should not be a good thing, she couldn't help turning her eyes to Jiang Rou for help, but Jiang Rou just narrowed her eyes and thought for a moment before agreeing, " It's okay."

    Jiang Rou's gaze kept on Qiu Yuebai's body, seeing the emotion in her eyes, Qiu Yuebai almost fainted from crying on the spot. Aunt Jiang must be? She is still regretting that I knocked her down with a glass of drink, and then cooked raw rice with her.

    But she is the one who suffers the most!

    Qiu Yuebai was crying, and the system comforted her when seeing this, "Master, you have learned a lesson this time, and don't do this kind of thing of repeated probing in the Shura field in the future." Fortunately, the two aunts are

    both A reasonable and good guy, if he were replaced by a ruthless supporting role, the host might lose half of his life. The system wiped the sweat from its forehead, and secretly said, if the host keeps letting itself go like this, its processor will start to run out.

    Qiu Yuebai didn't speak for a long time, just when the system thought she had silently agreed, but? Seeing her suddenly straighten up like chicken blood, "I have remembered the lesson, but is it right not to test it back and forth in the Shura field?" Possibly."

    She pursed her lips lightly, her face full of stubbornness, "I don't believe I can still turn the car over to the bottom." She didn't know

    where the confidence came from, and she agreed to Dong Yuan on the spot, sweet Smiling towards Dong Yuan, "Really? Then..." She glanced at Jiang Rou who was drinking milk slowly, "Aunt Dong, you should be gentle with Sui Sui in the future." Dong

    Yuan For a moment, she felt as if she had punched cotton, but she couldn't? Seeing Cheng Suisui crying out of embarrassment really made her feel uncomfortable.

    Jiang Rou paused when she put the cup down, and her long and narrow eyes immediately looked over, but Qiu Yuebai already looked like a broken pot, a dead pig not afraid of boiling water. Jiang Rou's face was expressionless, but she still clenched the glass in her hand.

    She was plotted by Cheng Suisui last night? When she had a relationship with the other party, her mood was very complicated. She didn't know how to face it. She was even ready to accept the crying girl. The woman complained and cried, and secretly thought about how to use the money in her hands to please her and coax her.

    Because Cheng Suisui is already his own, no matter what, he must love and protect her, and not let her suffer any grievances from others.

    But—

    seeing Cheng Suisui smiling like a vixen, wishing to sit on his friend's lap and do everything possible to seduce him, the guilt and enthusiasm in Jiang Rou's heart vanished in an instant.

    Perhaps the person Cheng Suisui liked from the very beginning was a good friend, and last night she took medicine to bring herself down only because her friend took "Xinwan away" in advance, Cheng Suisui had no choice but to change her goal to Own. After all, if she did nothing, she would have no way to deal with herself and Dong Yuan at the same time.

    Jiang Rou had a calm expression on her face, but Qiu Yuebai sensitively noticed that something was wrong with her emotions. She glanced at Dong Yuan, then at Jiang Rou, and suddenly pulled her with joy. The system said, "Look, Aunt Jiang is jealous." "