60

Chapter 60 Marrying Her Ex-Sister (6)

    Qiu Yuebai looked at Lian Sheng in disbelief, her expression relaxed a little, but she didn't know what to think of, the soft heart on her face faded away, and replaced with a determined one. She tried her best to break free from Lian Sheng, staring at Lian Yu with shining eyes, full of pleading.

    Lian Yu strode towards her and stopped in front of the two of them. She stared lightly at Lian Sheng who was expressionless, Lian Sheng and her stared at each other, no one was left behind.

    Qiu Yuebai tried her best to reach out and hug Lian Yu's arm, and as soon as Lian Yu exerted force, she was hooked into her arms. Qiu Yuebai hugged Lian Yu's waist tightly, buried her face in the socket of her neck, her body trembled involuntarily.

    The moment Lian Sheng left her hand, the expression on Lian Sheng's face darkened, and her aura seemed to be frozen, which was extremely terrifying. She fixed her eyes on the woman who was crying softly in Lian Yu's arms, and her eyes almost cut her into pieces.

    "Why did my sister rob me of women?" Lian Sheng asked her.

    Lian Yu's face was expressionless, and he didn't even lift his eyebrows when he heard the words. Qiu Yuebai took the opportunity to turn her head and stared at her viciously, "You are shameless, I have nothing to do with you, don't slander Lian Zong." She was angry, even

    though she was already crying like pear blossoms, she still puffed her cheeks, holding a gun and a stick Lian Sheng mocked Lian Sheng: "Ms. Lian and Ms. Chen are deeply in love with each other. Today, I wish you will be united forever and live forever!" Lian Sheng's eyes darkened suddenly, Qiu Yuebai trembled all over, shrinking her neck in

    fear , hastily hugged Lian Yu tighter. She pursed her lips and turned her head, feeling bored even looking at Lian Sheng. After she calmed down a little, she raised her head, "Mr. Lian, don't you still have a job?" Lian Yu nodded, trying to take her away,     but A hand slowly stopped her. Lian Yu and Qiu Yuebai looked over at the same time, and Lian Yu's eyes on Qiu Yuebai almost made her cramp, "You must come with me today."     Qiu Yuebai smiled with sarcasm, "Why?"     Lian Sheng was cold Staring at her coldly, he was already a little angry, "Just because you are my girlfriend!"

    Qiu Yuebai froze for a moment, a bit of astonishment appeared on her face involuntarily, she stared blankly at Lian Sheng with a gloomy expression, and finally showed a bit of hesitation. However, the hand around her waist tightened silently, and Lian Yu exerted strength unknowingly, and instantly brought Qiu Yuebai back to his senses.

    After hesitating for a moment, Qiu Yuebai finally chose Lian Yu, she turned her head and stared at the ground indifferently, "From now on, I'm not anymore." "

    Lian Sheng, we broke up, you and your Miss Chen can go. After finishing speaking

    , she grabbed Lian Yu and walked past Lian Sheng. When passing by, she bumped Lian Sheng hard to vent her anger. Lian Sheng couldn't help following her gaze, the woman's figure was graceful, she gave birth to lotuses every step of the way, she was holding her elder sister intimately, like a dodder flower that was born attached to her elder sister.

    Lian Sheng clenched his ten fingers. He had only sent Bai Jiaojiao to his sister for a few months, and she was already fascinated by her sister. She wished she could climb into her bed and marry into a wealthy family once and for all?

    She couldn't help sneering, absolutely impossible.

    As long as she is still at home for a day, she, Bai Jiaojiao, will never succeed.