8

Chapter 8

    Tang Ming frowned, really tired of Qiu Yuebai's stalking, he said coldly, "You shouldn't have appeared in front of my eyes." "I never said that

    I like you, I have always been It's just your wishful thinking! When you married me, did you ask my opinion? You only thought about yourself, and even asked your parents for help, just to achieve your goal." "Ji Zhengzheng,

    your Existence is a mistake!" After speaking, he walked away.

    The man's voice without any emotion was like a sharp knife, Qiu Yuebai's face was pale, and his heart was like a knife.

    She chased after her unwillingly, "Don't tell me you don't have any feelings for me? Even because I grew up with you?" "No." The answer was sharp and

    ruthless

    .

    The sound of high heels finally stopped, and through the door, Ming Rao heard a woman's suppressed cry coming from the aisle. Low and soft, as if the strong she finally could no longer deceive herself, all emotions poured out at this moment.

    Ming Rao held the doorknob again, wishing she could rush out and hug her in his arms to comfort her.

    She held the doorknob, twisted it several times, but finally let go as if she had made up her mind.

    The manager was anxious, she lowered her voice and asked Mingrao: "Aren't you going out to see Miss Ji? She must be very sad now."

    Mingrao pursed her lips tightly.

    Why doesn't she want to?

    But a person who cared about his image even when he was having fun with her would definitely not want to let others look at him in embarrassment at this moment.

    Especially myself.

    Ming Rao sat back, but picked up the phone, after a moment of hesitation, she dialed Qiu Yuebai's number. The vibrating sound of the mobile phone sounded in the aisle, and the sobbing stopped quickly. Mingrao grasped the dress tightly, exhausted all her strength and said calmly, "Today I saw a very beautiful set of jewelry. The first time I saw it, I was shocked I think it suits you very well, I haven't given you anything before, I think..." "

    No need." The other party's panicked voice sounded, and then the footsteps outside the door became farther and farther away, until finally they were completely inaudible. Then came the sound again, "Keep it to yourself."

    "If you don't have anything important to do in the future, don't contact me again

    ."

    Ming Rao clenched the phone tightly, while the manager asked cautiously, "Miss Ji, is she okay?"

    Ming Rao shook her head, expressing that she was tired and needed to rest, and the manager stopped bothering her.

    Ming Rao closed her eyes, her mind was full of Ji Zhengzheng's suppressed crying voice, which made people's heart ache. Ji Zhengzheng comes from a wealthy family, how has he ever suffered such a wrong? But Tang Ming made her experience the most painful experience in the world.

    Does he deserve it?

    Since he didn't like her, why did he delay her for so many years?

    Qiu Yuebai slowly wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes, the system didn't see where the tissue was wet after looking at it for a long time, it couldn't help admiring Qiu Yuebai's acting skills very much. Qiu Yuebai stared at the person with red eyes in the mirror, she looked lovely and charming, her frail appearance with slender eyebrows was like a little white flower in the wind and rain, under the bright and clear water eyes, there was a sinister Delicate red lips.