47

Chapter 47 Master Feeds Demons with His Body (3)

    Many people in Kunshan used to be jealous that Fu Qi was Fairy Bixiao's only apprentice, and they were also afraid of her status as a descendant of the demon clan. If she hadn't improved her cultivation over the years, her life would have been more difficult than beatings and scolding .

    If she showed her extreme aptitude, perhaps without those cowardly disciples opening their mouths, several elders in Kunshan and the master of the Twelve Peaks would discuss and throw her into a water prison and imprison her.

    They will not allow the existence of anyone to threaten the safety of tens of thousands of disciples in Kunshan.

    When she heard that Master was going to undo the first seal for herself, Fu Qiyuan thought that it would take some effort to make the devilish energy in her body obedient, but to her surprise, the devilish energy in her body was like a group of obedient pets, she let If they go east, they dare not go west. Almost without any effort, Fu Qi controlled them.

    While unexpectedly happy in her heart, Fu Qi was also a little nervous. Although the master used to protect her often, if she knew that the demons she had guarded under her wings for many years were not mediocre wastes, but as amazing as Xiao Du. What a genius.

    At that time, will Master choose to help her hide it, or will he choose to tell the truth and hand her over to the elders?

    Fu Qi didn't dare to gamble.

    She could only pretend to be in pain, and slowly absorbed the magic energy into her body bit by bit according to the mantra taught to her by Master.

    In fact, Huai Yue has always been a little curious about Fu Qi. Everyone said that she was lucky. She climbed up to such a high-level master as Fairy Bi Xiao. She also wondered like everyone else, why did Fairy Bi Xiao fall in love with Fu Qi? a little. Could it be that she is some rare spiritual root that shocks the world and weeps ghosts and gods?

    But today, seeing her sweating profusely and pale face from being tortured by a little devilish energy, Huai Yue curled her red lips, maybe she really was just lucky.

    All the good luck in my life was used to meet the master, so I was reduced to the qualifications of even a low-level demon.

    When Fu Qi absorbed all the devilish energy into his body, Huai Yue walked in with a red face, Xiao Du followed behind her, he couldn't stop looking at Fu Qi. She was sweating profusely, her robes were completely wet, her black hair curled against her snow-white cheeks, her face was as beautiful as pear blossoms, and her face was as beautiful as jade.

    Huaiyue has long heard that Xiao Du is talented and personable, just now Xiao Du looked over with gentle eyes, and she fell into it at a glance, unable to extricate herself. She lowered her eyebrows and said with a shy face, "Master, senior brother Xiao Du is here."

    Qiu Yuebai looked at Xiao Du and stared at Fu Qi stupidly, with unclear meaning in her eyes, "What is it?"

    Xiao Du did not answer for a long time, pregnant Yue couldn't help turning around to look, seeing him staring straight at Fu Qi, with a slightly stiff expression on his face. She interrupted Xiao Du, and said softly: "Senior brother Xiao Du, the master is calling you."

    Xiao Du quickly returned to his senses, "I have seen Fairy Bixiao."

    While speaking, he couldn't help looking at Fu Qi beside him, She stood there coldly, even though she didn't have any movements or expressions, it was already exciting and unstoppable. Xiao Du settled down, "Master wants to borrow Fu Qiming's junior sister."