86

Chapter 86 Aunts, Give Jihui (13)

    Qiu Yuebai was stunned, how should she choose? And no? Whether she chooses steak or seafood hot pot, she will be executed by another aunt with a thousand eyes, okay?

    Seeing that the host was trapped by such an eternal problem, the system immediately ran out, and kindly suggested: "Host, why not? How about this, you let the auntie and scissors rock-paper-scissors, the outcome is determined in one game, whoever wins you will fight with whoever wins." Go. In this way, the aunts themselves lost you anyway, even if they want to blame others, they can’t blame you. "The system feels that this

    method of its own is wonderful, can't it? Can't help but feel complacent, However, before it was proud for two seconds, Qiu Yuebai ruthlessly scolded it: "Big guts!"

    "Aunts are so cute, how can you bear to make them so sad?

    " Hearing the host shake his head solemnly, "But, Auntie Dong, Auntie Jiang, I want to eat biscuits." The

    system almost said "I think you are like a biscuit", and you don't choose steak or hot pot. Isn't this just offending the two at once? It secretly thought in its heart that this host is hopeless, so it should wait to collect her body now.

    Sure enough, the moment she spoke, Jiang Ruan and Dong Yuan narrowed their eyes and looked over at the same time. Qiu Yuebai pretended that she was calm and was about to regain the dominant position she was being pursued, when she saw Jiang Ruan and Dong Yuan looked at each other again, "Then, throw the dice?" The two threw it as soon as they said it

    , Doesn’t Jiang Rou? Knowing where to grab one abruptly, she threw out a 6 with a wave of her hand.

    Qiu Yuebai stared dumbfounded, just shouted 666 in her heart and saw? Dong Yuan also threw out a 6 not to be outdone. Jiang Ruan? Dong Yuan looked at each other for a moment, then suddenly fell on Qiu Yuebai again. Qiu Yuebai raised her eyebrows slightly, then took out her mobile phone, "I'll just throw it on WeChat.

    " ? Jiang Rou threw out an 8.

    System: "???"

    Good guy, are you afraid? You have eaten the heart of a bear and the guts of a leopard.

    Qiu Yuebai had a serious face, as if the person who used crooked methods to win was not her at all, "I won, so you guys have to accompany me to eat sesame seed cakes."

    Jiang Rou glanced at her mobile phone screen, the corners of her lips Twitched a bit, but didn't speak. Dong Yuan sneered, "Hey, why are you still spinning the dice for so long, and it only stopped at the eight position."

    Qiu Yuebai looked calm, and hinted frantically, "Because it is the dice that is being pursued, and it is being chased. Pursuit of 8."

    Dong Yuan smiled, staring at her with a smile, without further rebuttal, as if acquiescing to go to eat sesame seed cakes with her. Qiu Yuebai couldn't help secretly heaving a sigh of relief, "It's dangerous, why not? I'm witty and smart, and I'm going to die here today."

    Fearing that the two aunts would regret it, or ask her to make a delivery proposition midway, she Quickly picked up her small bag, holding one in each hand, "Aunt Jiang, Aunt Dong, let's go quickly, we won't have anything to eat if we go late."     But at the door of the studio, Qiu Yuebai left to look at Jiang Rou's Aston Martin, look at Dong Yuan's Rolls-Royce from the right, and just as a bad feeling arises in her heart, Dong Yuan asks her lightly, "Which one to take, you choose yourself."     Qiu Yuebai suddenly became dizzy ,Again?     She couldn't help looking at Jiang Rou, hoping that Jiang Rou could save her life, but Jiang Rou just smiled lightly and said, "You just choose, we won't be angry?" No? Angry? No wonder     .     Qiu Yuebai suddenly felt very regretful, especially regretful, regretting why she suddenly couldn't think about coming to Jiang Rou, regretting why she didn't have an electric car. If she had an electric car now, she would ride it and run immediately, and she felt that the electric car was not going fast enough, so she carried the road overnight and took the train to run.     The system is gloating at the side, what else can she do to see the host this time? Escape.