72

Chapter 72

    Qiu Yuebai subconsciously blinked, and when she realized it, she quickly showed a dazed expression, as if she hadn't expected Lian Yu to change her mind at all. She stared blankly at Lian Yu, dumbfounded, Lian Yu was finally pleased by her expression, she grabbed Qiu Yuebai's hand hidden under the table, continued to face the camera and said: "From now on, my fiancée will join hands with me, Advance and retreat together with the entire Lian family."

    No one expected that Lian Yu would backtrack, and the reporters in the audience sighed, looked left and right, and looked hesitant.

    Mrs. Lian's face was ugly, but she still held on to the last hope. Maybe Lian Yu was angry because he opposed her being with Bai Jiaojiao before, so he deliberately provoked him on this occasion? All she wants is her own attitude, as long as she cooperates with her acting well at the moment, she will be so obedient and will never disobey her.

    Especially on such a big event.

    She took a deep breath and tried to force a smile on her face.

    But the media is not reconciled. Today they came here with great fanfare not to hear Lian Yu announce their marriage. They carry the hopes and achievements of the entire company, how can they just go back like this? A reporter rushed to the front regardless of the bodyguard's obstruction, "Then, Mr. Lian, recently there have been rumors that you are about to quit the Lian family and pass on the position of president to your sister. Is it true?" Hearing today's point, Qiu Yuebai also

    started He regained his energy, and his eyes were tightly glued to Lian Yu's body.

    Lian Yuwen smiled lightly, that smile was full of interest and contempt, "Who said that?" "

    There is no such thing." There was a bright smile on the corner of her lips, "Absolutely not. Such a thing may happen."

    She is very greedy, she wants both country and beauty.

    The media left satisfied with the answers they thought of. Although today's results were a little different from what they had imagined, they were enough to attract attention. Lian Yu specially held a press conference to introduce his fiancée to the whole world. Those young masters who had a crush on her couldn't be heartbroken after knowing it?

    Before the reporter left the scene, Mrs. Lian couldn't hold back her temper, and walked directly in front of Lian Yu, her brows furrowed tightly, "What do you mean?" "Didn't you promise me to

    give up the company to your sister before ?" "

    Lian Yu raised his eyelids, his face was emotionless, "I regret it."

    Her eyes fell on Lian Sheng, but Lian Sheng had no emotion for her dishonesty, her eyes were always on Qiu Yuebai body. Sensing Lian Yu's sizing up, Lian Sheng finally raised his eyes to look at her, but only heard Lian Yu say, "If she wants it, she can grab it from me." "The winner is the king, and the loser

    is the bandit."

    Bing Bingliang The voice was not emotional, but it instantly stirred up the hostility between the two sisters. Lian Sheng was not annoyed, but just smiled lightly, "This is what you said, sister, you must not go back on your word in the future."

    Lian Yu's expression turned cold, and he unconsciously clenched Qiu Yuebai's hand.

    She suddenly felt that Bai Jiaojiao was extremely hateful, she clearly knew that she had feelings for her, but she still had to deal with her sister and herself, causing them to turn against each other and fight for her again and again. Qiu Yuebai had nothing to do with business and was watching the play with high concentration, when suddenly Lian Yudan's narrowed eyes fell on her.