43

Chapter 43

    After listening to Qiu Yuebai's words, her little deskmate was a little dazed, and she blinked, "But, it's spread all over the No. 1 Middle School..." "

    And the new principal has already arrived in Jiangcheng today to prepare for his appointment."

    Qiu Yuebai couldn't bear to listen anymore. Seeing that the class bell had already rang, she stood up from the chair and threw the pen in her hand. When Nuo fought, his eyebrows were ruthless.

    Han Nuo subconsciously wanted to keep up with Qiu Yuebai, but she reached out and grabbed it, but it was in vain.

    Feeling flustered for no reason, Han Nuo couldn't help shouting loudly: "Su Niannian!"

    She knew that Su Niannian was in a hurry, but she didn't want to just let Su Niannian go, she always had an illusion, as if Su Niannian Once you leave, you will never come back. She couldn't help stopping Su Niannian with selfishness, her voice trembling imperceptibly, "Class is over." "Where are

    you going?"

    She asked knowingly, but after she finished speaking, she had already given herself the one she didn't want Hear the answer.

    All along, she thought that no matter how much Xie Yu liked Su Niannian, he would not give up anything for Su Niannian, especially the position of principal, this was her confidence in facing Xie Yu all the time. As long as Xie Yu is the principal of No. 1 Middle School, she can't cross the line for a day. Otherwise, if the matter is exposed, both she and Su Niannian will die without a place to bury them.

    She knows that Xie Yu's family has a strong background, maybe she came to be the principal just out of interest, or just for fun, but she has devoted countless efforts to No. 1 Middle School. Although countless students are afraid of her, they respect her very much. How can you be so irresponsible to the students you have worked so hard to train? !

    How could she just leave so many students who trusted her and left?

    Han Nuo was cold all over, but Su Niannian looked over with tears in her eyes, she opened her mouth, suddenly lost the strength to hold back, and then a bitter taste overflowed from the tip of her tongue without warning, almost her life.

    Qiu Yuebai was already calm enough, but her fingers were still trembling slightly involuntarily. She pursed her lips and smiled brightly at Han Nuo, "I'm going to see my aunt." "

    Han Nuo, don't worry about me, I'll be back soon."

    After speaking, her figure disappeared neatly behind Han Nuo In front of her eyes, Han Nuo stared at her blankly, and finally said "I'll go with you" on the tip of her tongue. She returned to her seat in a daze, and suddenly felt that Xie Yu was so ruthless, so ruthless that she used her future as a bet to win back Su Niannian's heart.

    Even if it was me, I couldn't help but tremble when I heard the news of her resignation. When Su Niannian just heard it, how shocked and moved he would be.

    Han Nuo held his head and buried his face on the desk for the whole class without raising it.

    Qiu Yuebai always thought that Xie Yu was calm enough, rational enough, and mature enough. She laughed as she ran, "Your aunt is really good. She is the first person who dares to threaten me in a long time."

    She seduced Xie Yu and never thought that she would lose her job. If she likes herself, she will silently accompany her. She never asks for any ranking or identity. She has never paid attention to those important things in the eyes of ordinary people.