76

Chapter 76 Aunts, Give Jihui (3)

    In the clean and white stairwell, the well-maintained woman had porcelain white skin and black hair like a waterfall. Her indifferent appearance was mixed with an unearthly aura. The other party was tall and thin, but the lines of his body were extremely graceful. He didn't look like a painter, but rather a world-renowned supermodel.

    Even in a simple white shirt and black trousers, it is neat and tidy, making it impossible to ignore, adding a bit of abstinence and indifference to the other party's powerful aura.

    The woman in front of her was beautiful and cold, but she looked familiar.

    His eyes unconsciously fell on the other's hand in his trouser pocket, that delicate wrist was covered by the loose white shirt, but Qiu Yuebai recognized the watch on the other's wrist. It is exactly the same as that worn by the woman in the luxury car a few days ago, even the abbreviated English letter "R" is exactly the same.

    Qiu Yuebai met Jiang Rou's gaze hesitantly, "Hello, Aunt Jiang."

    The girl's delicate voice brought Jiang Rou back to reality, and she nodded lightly, "Your mother has already told me about your situation." She hugged Mo Mo stepped on the last step, but did not approach Qiu Yuebai, but turned around and put Mo on the wooden table filled with sunflowers in the vase, "Sit over."

    Jiang Rou looked indifferent , Not very willing to talk to people, Qiu Yuebai hadn't figured out her temper, so she looked around and was about to sit down on the wooden stool beside her legs. She just bent over, but Jiang Rou's clear voice slowly floated over, "It's the one by the window."

    Qiu Yue blushed and looked up, "Okay."

    She may have just arrived, and it was the first time she met her, so she was a little relieved. If he didn't open it, his whole face turned red after a few words, and he kept his head hooked and didn't dare to look around. During the few minutes when Jiang Rou was preparing things, she saw that the other party's face, from the base of the ear, to the tip of the ear, was all red, as if bleeding was about to bleed.

    Jiang Rou had heard about Xue Ning's daughter before, she was well educated, reasonable, and generous, but when she saw her today, it was not exactly the same as the rumors, at least it had nothing to do with it.

    I had only looked at her for a few minutes, and she felt like she was sitting on pins and needles, her whole body was nervous, and she almost didn't know where to put her hands. Jiang Rou held the paintbrush, "Didn't you often perform on stage before?"

    After the words fell, the other party turned around in astonishment, and after meeting her gaze, he quickly moved away, humming like a mosquito. Apart from that, there was no other words, Jiang Rou couldn't help but frowned with an autistic look, but found that the strong light outside the window fell on the girl, illuminating her tearful eyes very clearly. Very beautiful.

    Jiang Rou unconsciously picked up the paintbrush, and said in a serious tone, "Don't move."

    Jiang Rou was addicted to painting, her expressionless face was extremely stern, Qiu Yuebai glanced at it, and didn't dare to move, for fear of disturbing Jiang Rou. Gentle creative inspiration. Bored, she had no choice but to talk to the system, "Did you feel that there was something wrong with the way Aunt Jiang looked at me just now?"

    She frowned slightly, feeling a little suspicious in her heart, but she wasn't sure.

    The system looked at her, and quickly chatted to death, "No."