102

Chapter 102 The Hero's Harem Is Mine Now (11)

    When the eyes collided, there was lightning, flint, lightning, thunder and thunder, Cen Liluan was calm and calm, and Lin You looked alert, as if facing an enemy.

    Qiu Yuebai stood behind Lin You stretching her neck to eat melons to watch the excitement. Suddenly, Lin You turned her head, bit her lips stubbornly and asked Qiu Yuebai, "Cousin, you said you would accompany me tonight." Cen

    Li Luan raised his eyebrows calmly, Lin You was aggressive, and her previous hesitation was instantly forgotten by her, leaving only her innate competitive spirit. Cen Liluan chuckled and stared at Qiu Yuebai, then turned to Lin You casually, "She needs to see a doctor."

    Lin You retorted on the spot, "We have a doctor at home."

    She glared at Cen Liluan, "Even if the doctor at home Not qualified, I also know the director of the city hospital." Lin You said with a blank expression, "So don't worry about your cousin's injury." Lin You wished to drive Cen Liluan away immediately,

    but Cen Liluan was not in a hurry Slow, just like a fly, refusing to leave no matter what. Lin You was angry and impatient, this woman really had no good intentions for her cousin, she must have targeted her cousin early in the morning, trying to torture her cousin in every possible way to avenge Han Ze.

    Cousin really met this mother and son after eight lifetimes of misfortune in her previous life.

    Cen Liluan was used to smashing the shopping malls, and a slight look in his eyes was extremely oppressive. Qiuyue's white matter has nothing to do with her. High? High? Hanging up, eating melons and eating vigorously, she suddenly met Cen Liluan's dark eyes, Cen Liluan still had that kind look, "Ning Ning, what do you say."

    "Do you want to go back with her or follow me to the hospital first?"

    Although it was a simple sentence, Qiu Yuebai felt an unparalleled sense of threat.

    Qiu Yuebai was a little confused for a moment, she looked left at Lin You, and right at Cen Li, "Actually, I'm fine, this mark will disappear by itself in two days." So there's no need to bother to go to the hospital for a while. trip.

    A triumphant smile appeared on Lin You's face immediately, and the expression on Cen Liluan's face was well controlled. Cen Liluan took the car keys from the person next to him, "If that's the case, then you should be careful."

    After a pause, she asked again, "Send you a ride?"

    "No need." Lin You immediately rejected Cen Liluan instead of Qiu Yuebai. Cen Liluan glanced at her indifferently, and did not press any further.

    After Cen Liluan left, Lin You breathed a sigh of relief, she quickly lowered her head to look at Qiu Yuebai's red wrist, "Cousin, does it hurt?"

    Qiu Yuebai shook her head indifferently, "It doesn't hurt."

    Having said that, Lin You was still very distressed. She gritted her teeth secretly, because Han Ze was so rude to her cousin, she would definitely make him pay the price.

    Han Ze saw the actions of the three people clearly in the car. He frowned and pondered for a long time but couldn't understand what the three women were playing. Without giving him any chance to think, Cen Liluan opened the door and quickly started the car. She stepped on the accelerator deeply, and the car rushed out instantly like an arrow off the string.

    Han Ze grasped the seat belt tightly with both hands, trembling with fear, until the speed of the car slowed down, he asked cautiously: "Mom, did Ning Ning make you angry again?" Han Ze spit out with lingering fear. "She just looks dead like that, don't care about her like that."