73

Chapter 73 Marry Her Ex-Sister (19)

Qiu Yuebai scratched her eyebrows, what should I do?

If Lian Yu knew she would not let her go easily. But Qiu Yuebai thought about it again, recently Lian Yu has been very domineering, tossing herself in different ways every day, and the situation can't be worse than it is now, so she relaxes, "Don't panic, it's just a small matter ""

"Anyway, Lian Sheng is not as powerful as her sister, no matter how much trouble she makes, she won't make any big noises."

As a result, Lian Sheng not only made a big noise, but also rose strongly in a short period of time, and her reputation has reached its peak. Force Lian Yu. Lian Sheng is pretty, and is more popular with passers-by. Coupled with the blessing of a distinguished status, she is in the spotlight all of a sudden. Major newspapers and magazines have asked her to shoot the cover, and even well-known TV stations and variety shows are vying to interview her. Please She is on the show.

Lian Sheng is invincible and shows his sharpness. He directly bought the office building opposite Lian's Group to settle down. She rectified the law on the spot.

Qiu Yuebai shrank her toes, and said repeatedly: "It's too difficult, too difficult, I'm just a kitten, and I don't know anything." The system was

speechless for a while, "So kitty, do you need legal assistance?"

Whether or not legal aid is needed is another matter, but she thinks that she can spend a lot of money and spend ten more life insurance on it. After taking the initiative to kiss Lian Yu to coax him, Qiu Yuebai quickly ran away from under Lian Yu's nose. She stood in front of the huge French window and saw people coming and going in the opposite office building, busy.

Lian Sheng is really a dog. It is not good to buy a building anywhere. If he insists on buying a place just across the road from Lian's, isn't this deliberately trying to piss off her sister?

Meng Zhen's figure was suddenly reflected in the glass, Qiu Yuebai looked back and called to her, a little puzzled, "Why didn't you follow her away?"

Naturally she was referring to Lian Sheng, Meng Zhen never thought that she would suddenly ask this question, she was stunned for several seconds before answering: "President Lian treats me very well, I am used to working in Lian's." She reluctantly Squeezing out a smile, "Besides, she is busy now, and I don't understand anything. In the past, I would only make trouble for her."

Qiu Yuebai suddenly realized and nodded. Although she didn't say anything, Meng Zhen saw her from her expression. His face was full of disbelief, as if he stayed in Lian's to help Lian Sheng steal the company's business information like before.

She was suddenly troubled, and her tone was unknowingly anxious, "What I said is true."

Meng Zhen wanted to explain, but she didn't know how to persuade Bai Jiaojiao, even though she and herself were once The same person, but now she has washed her hands and no longer helps Lian Sheng. Bai Jiaojiao did it for Lian Yu, and no one would doubt her reason, so what about herself?

I have to say who I am willing to stay for?

Suddenly Bai Jiaojiao's name flashed across her mind, Meng Zhen was taken aback for a moment, and then was shocked. Her cheeks were flushed suddenly, she turned around and ran, as if there was some beast chasing her behind, and she couldn't see her figure in the blink of an eye.

Qiu Yuebai was confused, "What's wrong with her?" Why did she run so fast suddenly, and she didn't say anything to her just now.

"I don't know." The system thought to itself, I, a broken machine, can understand the thoughts among you humans.