31

Chapter 31

    Qiu Yuebai's seat was against the wall, and Han Nuo stared at her lazily, with no intention of giving way to her.

    Lu Zhimin was not worried about Han Nuo bullying Su Niannian at first, but now seeing Han Nuo casually confronting Su Niannian, he couldn't help but "thump" in his heart. Adolescent children are too easy to see through. The more they like someone, the more they want to tease her.

    He opened his mouth, "Han Nuo, don't bully your new classmate."

    Han Nuo glanced at him, and finally pulled his chair loosely and stood up. She was tall, about the same as most of the boys in the class. Qiu Yuebai's back was so tense that it only reached her chin at best. Even when she was speaking, she could only see her by tilting her head slightly. The English teacher had already walked into the classroom, Qiu Yuebai quickly skipped Han Nuo and sat down in her seat, after thinking about it, she thanked Han Nuo softly.

    Han Nuo was unmoved, but the boys in the front row excitedly turned around and tried to talk to Qiu Yuebai, but they were immediately reprimanded by the English teacher.

    Everyone was drowsy after listening to a class, Qiu Yuebai took notes seriously, and didn't stop writing until the bell rang for the end of get out of class. In a blink of an eye, Han Nuo caught a glimpse of her densely packed handwriting on the tree. It was beautiful and standard, as if copied and pasted from a book. The first grade's handwriting was not as good as hers.

    She was a little surprised, but Han Nuo didn't pay much attention to her. After asking a few friends at work to leave the classroom with their shoulders crossed, the classroom suddenly became quiet.

    Some male classmates came over and asked her: "Su Niannian, which school did you go to before?"

    After thinking about it, Qiu Yuebai reported the name of the previous school. A group of young masters looked at each other, "Where is it? Have you heard of it?" "

    No, is it our Jiangcheng school."

    "I found it." A group of people rushed over and looked at the search results from Baidu. , the young masters looked over with probing eyes. Being poked at a sensitive and fragile place, the girl's ears turned red, and a puff of heat rose from her face, and she lowered her head in embarrassment.

    "Go away." Just when she didn't know what to do, Han Nuo's voice sounded in time, and she stared displeasedly at the classmates around her seat, and threw a male classmate out with her backhand.

    Everyone scattered like frightened birds and beasts, but before leaving, they looked at Qiu Yuebai with a little more frivolity. Su Niannian is such a good student, they have seen too much, relying on his good academic performance to put on airs, but in the end, he just gave some money and obediently took off his clothes and lay down on the bed.

    Every class is very polarized, especially Class 8, which is full of rich young masters and young ladies. The rich play with the rich, and those with good academic performance play with those with good academic performance. Two groups of people are arrogant, No one looks down on anyone.

    But female students like Su Niannian who are good-looking and have good grades are destined to be disliked by both parties.

    Qiu Yuebai took the time to get the school uniform, and didn't have a chance to change into it until after school at noon.