105

Chapter 105 The Hero's Harem Is Mine Now (14)

    In a panic, he blurted out "Mom, how can you grab a woman from me?" Wait? By the time he wanted to shut up, it was already too late.

    It was the first time for Han Ze to see such a playful expression on Cen Liluan's face. She looked at? Her eyes were obviously very calm, but it caused an inexplicable fear in his heart. He had seen Cen Liluan with a similar appearance before, and he played with his opponent in the palm of his hand in an understatement, and he didn't even know when he was put to death.

    Han Ze's heart tightened, and there seemed to be a voice in his head saying to him softly: Mom is serious.

    Originally, the family conflict between Cen Liluan and Han Ze had nothing to do with Su Yang, but Su Yang stood so close to Qiu Yuebai, once she calmed down, she could clearly see the marks on Qiu Yuebai's body. She was stunned, and couldn't help taking a step closer to Qiu Yuebai, pointing to her neck with tears in her eyes, "Sister, what's on you..." The more she thought about it, the more angry she became, and the more she thought about it, the more aggrieved she was, holding back her crying and holding on to

    Qiu Yuebai, "These Brother Han Ze did it all?"

    "Of course not." Qiu Yuebai hastily denied it, saying that it must not have anything to do with Han Ze, otherwise it would be bad if Cen Liluan misunderstood him. She got rid of the relationship so quickly, but she looked suspicious. Su Yang didn't believe her, and cried and quarreled for a long time. The little girl cried until her eyes were red, and Qiu Yuebai suddenly became one head and two big.

    Cen Liluan didn't push her every step of the way. She stared at the woman who was hurriedly explaining to Su Yang with clear eyes, rubbed her fingertips behind her back lightly, and her slightly narrowed eyes revealed her dark and unclear thoughts.

    Han Ze thought for a long time but couldn't figure out how things developed into what they are now. He pretended to be calm and walked up to Cen Liluan, "Mom, you and Ningning..." He paused for a while, and then mustered up his

    courage He continued to ask: "When did it happen?"

    He regarded Cen Liluan as his biological mother, never? Thought that one day? She would be with his girlfriends one day, and she was the one he regarded as worthless among them. He expected it? The scene after the two made it public, suddenly felt a shudder.

    Cen Liluan turned her eyes to Han Ze. In the past, she and Han Ze were not biological, but they were better than biological. She asked herself, she had never treated Han Ze badly, either before or now, and she treated Han Ze like her own son. But now, he wanted to poach his own corner.     Cen Liluan's gently caressing fingertips stopped moving, she stared at Han Ze without saying a word, Han Ze was forced by her gaze to hang his head in panic and embarrassment, not daring to look directly into her eyes.     Han Ze's heart was beating like a drum, and the emotions in his heart became extremely subtle at that moment.     After a long while, the aggressive gaze above his head disappeared, and Han couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, not daring to ask about the affairs between Cen Liluan and Qiu Yuebai. Sensing Cen Liluan striding towards Qiu Yuebai, Han Ze subconsciously clenched the diamond ring in his hand, his mind was full of Lin You's disappointed eyes on him after he knew the matter.     Until Cen Liluan stopped in front of Qiuyuebai, Han Ze suddenly woke up with a start, his strong desire for Lin You gave him great courage, and he rushed over to Cen Liluan and Qiuyue recklessly. Bai Jian said, "Mom, I am sincere to Ning Ning, and I hope you can fulfill us!"     Qiu Yuebai stared at the back of his head in disbelief, "?"     Cen Liluan's gaze became domineering in an instant, Qiu Yuebai hurriedly shook her head and waved her hands, I am not me, I have nothing to do with him!     Qiu Yuebai really wanted to throw a gas tank over with her backhand. If you want to die, don't drag me into the water together. She immediately wanted to run to Cen Liluan's side, but when Su Yang heard Han Ze's affectionate confession, he couldn't restrain the grievance in his heart and burst into tears again.     Qiu Yuebai looked at Su Yang and Han Ze, and then at Cen Liluan. Cen Liluan always looked calm, but there were faint bulges on the back of her hands with her fingers clenched tightly, showing that she was not so calm in her heart. Qiu Yuebai immediately kicked Han Ze away to show her loyalty, "Sister, don't listen to his nonsense!"     She glared at Han Ze angrily, "He just wants to provoke the relationship between us so that he can inherit your billions of dollars!"     Han Ze: "!"     I'm not, I don't have you, don't talk nonsense!