39

Chapter 39

    Qiu Yuebai was silent for a while, Su Wenning was not in a hurry, she quietly looked at Su Niannian's delicate almond eyes, and suddenly felt that her watery appearance looked very attractive.

    No wonder Han Nuo likes her so much.

    The system was so shocked that he couldn't speak, and finally came back to his senses, it hurriedly stammered and asked Qiu Yuebai, "Host, why is Su Wenning acting like this all of a sudden?"

    Qiu Yuebai rolled her eyes, "Are you asking me?"

    "It's not you Supervise the direction of each character."

    The system was speechless, and the master and servant looked at each other for a moment, and the system couldn't help asking Qiu Yuebai again: "Then... host, why don't you talk to Su Wenning?"

    Qiu Yuebai Frowning slightly, "I just can't figure it out."

    "What."

    "When did Su Wenning have such distorted feelings for me?" Qiu Yuebai frowned blankly, "I don't even know." She actually likes me so much that she wants to take me forcibly."

    The system felt that the host must have misunderstood something.

    Qiu Yuebai was silent for a long time, Su Wenning gradually lost her patience, she leaned over and pressed down, "Su Niannian, have you thought about it yet?" Qiu Yuebai trembled all over, and quickly raised her tear-stained face, her

    expression Terrified, she tried hard to back down, but Su Wenning's hand stopped her so that she had nowhere to escape. Xu was resigned to her fate, she was finally willing to raise her tearful eyes to look at Su Wenning, and said in a dying struggle, "If your parents find out, they won't forgive you.

    " Tied to the boat of the Su family, do you think she will blame me for such a trivial matter?" "

    She wishes I could do this." Su Wenning slowly raised her chin, "Su Niannian, you still don't seem to understand yourself How much value can it bring to the Su family now. Don't say I ruined you today, even if I let others ruin you, she will be grateful to me. "

    Her every word completely broke Qiu Yuebai's psychological defense line. Qiu Yuebai shook her head again and again, tearing her clothes and denying: "Impossible! Mom is not that kind of person."

    Su Wen stared at her with a smirk. , her gaze was too sharp, and Qiu Yuebai couldn't stop shaking, "Su Wenning, you must be lying to me." At this moment, the system interrupted Qiu Yuebai and

    said, "Host, Xie Yu is here."

    Han Nuo couldn't get in touch. Empress Qiu Yuebai was very anxious, she called everywhere, and finally got enlightened, and quickly got Xie Yu's private phone number from her family. She tried her best to pretend to be calm, but in front of Xie Yu, she still seemed frivolous and reckless, but she didn't care about that much anymore, as soon as Xie Yu answered the phone, she immediately said: "Niannian has an accident!"

    The air pressure all over Xie Yu's body froze in an instant, "Is she not with you?"

    Han Nuo quickly explained the cause and effect of the incident clearly, and Xie Yu immediately turned the steering wheel hard to go home. The security of the villa area is strict, and ordinary people cannot easily enter. Even if they can enter, the guard will definitely prepare the registration information.