15

Chapter 15

    Mrs. Tang very much disapproved of Ming Rao's plan to reveal her love affair. What did she do to Tang Ming? But Mingrao and Mrs. Tang have always regarded them as enemies. Mingrao would not listen to Mrs. Tang at all. Mrs. Tang had no choice but to find her husband and beg him to think more about her son.

    In fact, Tang Jing didn't approve of Ming Rao's actions. Who ever made absurd incidents like elder sister robbing younger brother's woman? But Ming Rao's attitude was firm, and the company had already been handed over to her. Even if Tang Jing wanted to threaten her, he didn't have any leverage.

    In the end, he could only be moved with emotion and reason, "Ming Rao, your grandfather built the company through untold hardships, and now you are not yet full-fledged. If you rashly admit the matter between you and Zhengzheng, I'm afraid it will be unfair to you." The company is not good."

    Ming Rao stared at him, and then said flatly, "I believe her."

    Tang Jing didn't understand what she meant at first, but after half a month, Ming Rao didn't discuss with anyone, and secretly sent her The company was handed over to Qiu Yuebai, while she let go and re-entered the entertainment circle to film.

    Back then when Ming Rao was popular, she suddenly quit the circle and went home to inherit the family fortune, which made countless fans heartbroken. The film and television works that Ming Rao starred in have long become classics. Now that she returns, top-notch resources are automatically delivered to her door.

    Leaving aside Ming Rao's brilliant achievements in the past, just her current status as Miss Tang is enough to make people crazy.

    However, Ming Rao did not accept those top resources, but reached a cooperation with an unknown young director. Funded and filmed by a film and television company under the Tang Group, even though it is only a small literary film, it has attracted countless big names in the circle to condescend and willingly cooperate.

    But Qiu Yuebai chose Bai Ling in the end.

    The last time Bai Ling helped her speak up, she was brutally abused by the Internet. This can be regarded as a compensation for her.

    Ming Rao knew Qiu Yuebai's thoughts, and because of this, she was upset that Bai Ling, a stranger, took a place with her sweetheart. Bai Ling is now also a popular star with works and ratings, and he has the confidence to stand in front of anyone. However, facing Ming Rao, who has retired for several years, Bai Ling silently looks away.

    Would you believe me if I said that Ji Zhengzheng and I are innocent.

    Ming Rao is rushing to win the award this time. As an actress, only awards can prove her excellence.

    Although there was a lot of reluctance in her heart, Ming Rao packed her luggage and resolutely followed the crew into the deep mountains. Before leaving, Ming Rao stood in front of Tang Ming with a smile, "Father has already admitted the relationship between me and Zheng Zheng. If you have any unreasonable thoughts about your sister-in-law, I am fully qualified to drive you out of the Tang family." "

    She said lightly, "As long as I'm here for a day, you won't be able to make a name for yourself." She smiled amiably and said in an intimate tone, "     Brother

    , do you dare to bet with me?"

Xiao Hua pestered him for a while, which made him exhausted. Later, after entering the company, he made mistakes again and again at work. He knew that Ming Rao was behind his back, but he couldn't do anything about it. Now that Mingrao warned him not to get close to Ji Zhengzheng, he couldn't help cursing in a low voice, "You are a lunatic."