42

Chapter 42

    Even though Xie Yu is Su Niannian's real girlfriend, apart from this status, she is still the principal of No. 1 Middle School who is strict with herself. If she dares to rob Han Nuo openly, unless she doesn't want the headmaster's hat anymore, otherwise once her relationship with Su Niannian is exposed, both for her and for Su Niannian, it will almost be doomed disaster.

    Han Nuo understands this truth, and Xie Yu understands it even more.

    It was precisely because she understood that she didn't dare to act rashly for a while. Even though his eyes were already red, Xie Yu could only helplessly restrain the urge to snatch Su Niannian, and watched her being firmly held by Han Nuo.

    Han Nuo likes Su Niannian, especially after half a month of dying, she wants to get her even if it is by any means. So what if Su Niannian has established a relationship with Xie Yu? From childhood to adulthood, as long as it is something that Han Nuo admires, she can get it.

    She was confident, and looked at Xie Yu with provocative and disdainful eyes.

    Many students around had already looked over. In order to eat more melons, a group of people deliberately slowed down, and a large group of people quickly gathered at the gate of No. 7 Middle School. People outside wanted to know what was going on inside, so they couldn't stop squeezing in. As a result, the crowd grew, which directly alarmed the school's security guards to maintain order and clear the way.

    Han Nuo enjoyed such attention. Xie Yu never dared to show her love for Su Niannian in front of others. She could only sneak around behind everyone's back, but she was blatant.

    Everyone knows that she, Han Nuo, likes Su Niannian, but they don't know that she, Xie Yu, is Su Niannian's real girlfriend.

    The depression in his heart suddenly disappeared during this period, Han Nuo didn't want to entangle with Xie Yu anymore, he directly pulled Qiu Yuebai and said: "When our date is over, I will personally bring Su Niannian back to you, the principal." Her

    face With a triumphant smile on her face, Xie Yu ignored her, but subconsciously turned to look at Qiu Yuebai.

    Qiu Yuebai looked at Xie Yu, then at Han Nuo, a dilemma appeared on her face at the right time. Han Nuo was afraid that she would go back with Xie Yu, and looked down on Xie Yu for using his identity to threaten Su Niannian all day long, so he said, "Don't be afraid of her, now that so many people are watching, how dare she do anything to you?" Is it?"

    Qiu Yuebai was a little moved, but still hesitant, Han Nuo saw that her attitude had softened, and said: "Let's not say that she is not related to you, even if you have a relationship with her, she is not You are qualified to tell you what to do."

    She deliberately looked at Xie Yu and said, "Everyone is an adult, why are you not allowed to go out for a date after school?"

    Xie Yu noticed that the child's gaze was on him, and she couldn't help but tense. He pursed his lips tightly, and his heart hung high. She couldn't help feeling a little bit of anticipation in her heart, hoping that the child would throw off Han Nuo's hand and fall into her embrace. But to her disappointment, the child slowly lowered her head. Her voice was like a mosquito, and her tone was pleading, "Auntie, can I come back early at night?" "I want to sit down and have a chat with Han Nuo.

    " Chat."

    Xie Yu was so weak that he couldn't even say "No".

    She knew that Su Niannian was very troubled by Han Nuo recently, and she had no right to prevent the child from making friends, especially since the child didn't have many friends. She knew how important Han Nuo was to the child's heart, and because of this, she had no position to reject her.