38

Chapter 38

    Xie Yuru was stunned when a basin of cold water was poured on his head.

    She froze, not daring to move. She stared blankly at Su Niannian's watery eyes in disbelief, and subconsciously wanted to run away, but the pitiful appearance of the other party made her involuntarily dismiss the idea.

    Xie Yu only remembered that she was in a daze at the time, and she didn't even realize that she had kissed Su Niannian.

    She was so angry with her, she just wanted to punish her severely.

    She never thought that when she was furious, she would be dominated by the impulse that had been suppressed in her heart for a long time, and she would do such a heartless thing to Su Niannian.

    Xie Yu's face turned slightly pale, she tightly pressed her lips together, and secretly cursed herself as a beast. Su Niannian stared at her aggrievedly, Xie Yu subconsciously recognized and opened his eyes, not daring to look directly into her eyes, for fear of seeing the complete disappointment and resistance to him from the bottom of her eyes.

    The two were deadlocked in front of the car, Qiu Yuebai just stared at her and cried, her voice was suppressed, and Xie Yu's heart was also tightly clenched when he heard it.

    Yuan Zunqi always felt that something was wrong with Xie Yu, even though Xie Yu just punched him because of Su Niannian, he thought about it and followed him quietly. It was hard for him to coax Su Niannian into agreeing to him. Seeing that he was about to embrace the beauty, how could he allow Xie Yu to break up the two of them?

    Although Xie Yu is his principal, it would be too much if Xie Yu even wanted to control who he married in the future.

    Although the school can't fall in love early, Su Niannian is different. Su Niannian is his fiancée, so no matter how big Xie Yu's background is, he still has to ask Xie Yu for an explanation!

    After stealthily hiding, Yuan Zunqi cautiously poked out half of his face. Looking from his angle, he could only see Su Niannian holding his fair face up and weeping unreconciledly. She looked a little embarrassed, and she was crying so hard that Yuan Zunqi's heart was almost melted by her crying.

    Suddenly, Su Niannian looked towards Yuan Zunqi, she was taken aback for a moment, and then a signal for help appeared on her face. Her eyes were full of pleading, and she was extremely earnest, Yuan Zunqi's head became hot, and he rushed out immediately. He pulled Su Niannian to his side, protected her behind him, summoned up his courage and looked at Xie Yu, whose expression suddenly became cold the moment he appeared, "Principal, I know that school can't fall in love early, but Niannian I think she is my fiancée."

    Xie Yu looked at him with murderous eyes, Yuan Zunqi shuddered, but still bit the bullet and said: "The parents ordered the matchmaker to say, even if you are the principal, you have no right to interfere with me Things between her."

    "When I was young, I was married to Nian Nian, and now I am in love with her. Even if you are the principal, you are too lenient." Yuan Zunqi didn't know where he was. With confidence, he looked at Xie Yu, "During this time, principal, you have repeatedly damaged the relationship between me and Niannian. I hope you can give me a reasonable explanation." "Explanation?"

    Xie Yu stared coldly He suddenly set his eyes on Qiu Yuebai again. Qiu Yuebai subconsciously lowered her head and stared at the ground, her fingers hooked together nervously.

    Sensing Qiu Yuebai's fear, Yuan Zunqi protected her even tighter, his tall figure almost completely blocked Qiu Yuebai's petite figure. Hearing this, Yuan Zunqi opened his arms, "Yes, let me explain."