7

Chapter 7

    Tang Ming's attitude towards Qiu Yuebai not only didn't get better, but got worse. Qiu Yuebai didn't mind at all. Every time he looked at him, his eyes were so tender that even an iron man could melt. Even Mrs. Tang was very satisfied with Qiu Yuebai's performance, but Tang Ming didn't like it at all.

    Qiu Yuebai had no choice but to show a dejected and sad expression. When Mrs. Tang saw her, she quickly comforted her: "A drop of water wears off a rock in a day, as long as you are sincere enough, Ming Ming will definitely find you good." Qiu Yuebai nodded in

    confusion , pulled out a forced smile, "Don't worry, Mom, I know all about it."

    Mrs. Tang was relieved, and pulled her son aside to say a few words carefully. It's just that the more she forced her like this, the more Tang Ming disliked Ji Zhengzheng's behavior. After slamming the door and leaving again, Mrs. Tang hated that iron could not be made into steel. When Qiu Yuebai saw it, she hurried forward to comfort Mrs. Tang. "Mom, Tang Ming is still young. It will be great if he becomes mature and sensible in a few years."

    Mrs. Tang could only comfort herself in this way.

    After relaxing, Mrs. Tang asked Qiu Yuebai in turn, "You two tonight..."

    Qiu Yuebai blushed and lowered her head when she heard this, but then her face turned pale again, she pursed her lips and shook her head gently, "No."

    Mrs. Tang was anxious, thinking fiercely in her heart, could it be possible that she could only use medicine in the end? But she was reluctant, so she hinted to Qiu Yuebai and said: "There is no man who doesn't like bold and interesting women, you are usually too dull." Qiu Yuebai showed a blank

    expression, and Mrs. Tang choked and sighed secretly. She's an untrained girl, so it's common sense not to understand these things.

    Seeing Mrs. Tang's anxious appearance, Qiu Yuebai couldn't help laughing, and said to the system with a smile: "It would be great if Mingrao could be half as anxious as Mrs. Tang.

    " Like wanting to exhaust herself and have no time to miss others, she filmed one scene after another without resting for half a day. Bai Ling was terrified when he heard that, recently Mingrao's name of "Desperate Sanniang" was spread in the circle, and everyone admired her dedication.

    Ming Rao's impression in everyone's hearts improved again. Although she is backed by a financial backer, she is neither arrogant nor impetuous, and concentrates on her career. How many people can do what she does now?     But Bai Ling, who knew all the inside story, was in a complicated mood. She really wanted to tell Feng the secret, but in the end she was afraid that Ji Zhengzheng would move her little hand and cut her off with a knife. Bai Ling couldn't bear it, so he had no choice but to work hard, trying to stop himself from itching to talk about the little secret between Ji Zhengzheng and Mingrao all day long.     As a result, the desperation of the two changed in the eyes of others: "Isn't the sponsor behind Ming Rao and Bai Ling too ambitious? Even people like Bai Ling have been influenced by him!" Bai Ling panicked     . .     Qiu Yuebai was shocked by Bai Ling's tight-lipped mouth, that he didn't reveal anything for so long.     She propped her chin, with a sad face, "System, why didn't Bai Ling help me tell this secret?" Is she a trustworthy and good girl?"     After hearing this, Qiu Yuebai couldn't help but feel even more sad.     Fortunately, Bai Ling quickly became angry because others compared her with Ming Rao, and told half of the secret without thinking. After her words fell, the audience was silent. Bai Ling was afraid for a short while, but after seeing everyone's dumbstruck faces, she felt extremely relieved, "I saw it with my own eyes!" "At that time, Ji Zhengzheng's     neck There are still traces left by Ming Rao on it."     "Although I didn't take a picture, I can guarantee with my future stardom that I am absolutely not lying."     Bai Ling's words caused a big stir in everyone's hearts, and even Mrs. Tang was dubious. He ran home and asked Qiu Yuebai. Qiuyue brimming with tears, "I know Miss Bai has always liked Tang Ming, but if you slander     her like this..." In fact, Mrs. Tang doesn't believe that Ji Zhengzheng will cheat. Temper, how to seduce others?