Chapter 107 Extra Story: Prequel

    Yu Liuxue is very desperate recently. She has already retired and lived a happy life with Fu Tingyue. Why is she forced to be summoned by the system to continue the strategy mission?

    After a while of screaming every day, Yu Liuxue had no choice but to accept her fate, and honestly checked the memory of the original owner.

    Is this an illegitimate daughter of a wealthy family whose mother does not love her? The mother's private life was chaotic, and after having a one-night affair with a wealthy family, she succeeded in being recruited and became pregnant with a rich man's child. Women are so intoxicated every day that they realize that it seems that they have not had their monthly leave for a long time when they become pregnant.

    Although I don't know whose seed is in my womb, but it's a good deal to take the child to each lover to blackmail after the birth, so the original owner was able to be born smoothly.

    However, although the woman's calculations are good, she underestimates the ruthlessness and cruelty of men. No one is willing to admit this child. After all, what is a woman in private? Everyone knows the virtues, only a few people look at the hungry girl in the swaddling baby. A lot of money was given to the woman.

    But the woman took the money and still spent the day and night, never returning home, and didn't care about the child's life or death. The neighbors were woken up every night by the crying of the baby, until the old lady upstairs finally couldn't stand it anymore, and took the baby home to take care of it.

    The woman didn't have any special reaction when she found out, and she even threw the child to a stranger she had never met before, and went out to roam around even more aggressively.

    The original owner was brought up by his grandmother until he was six years old.

    On the day of her sixth birthday, her biological mother, who only existed in a vague memory, came to her door. At the same time, she was followed by a mighty and tall man in a suit and leather shoes. The original owner hid behind grandma in fear, and couldn't help but look curiously at the handsome man who looked like he came out of a TV.

    It was only later that the original owner found out that the man was her father Ming Zang, who had a high position and power and was as rich as an enemy.

    The original owner thought that his parents finally realized their conscience, and they were willing to admit themselves and give themselves a home, but the moment they were taken into the car by the man called father, the original owner saw that the suitcase was full of the mother took it from the man. money.

    She realized that she had been sold by her mother to her father like an animal.

    The original owner was heartbroken and couldn't stop crying, but was severely reprimanded by Ming Zang. The original owner was so frightened that she didn't dare to cry any more. She opened her ignorant eyes and was terrified. She wanted to run away, but this luxurious house was so big that it exceeded her imagination. She lost her mind after walking for a long time until he was caught by his father and taught him a lesson.

    Later, she learned to behave well, no longer thinking about running away and resisting, she began to obey in everything, and no longer disobeyed her father's wishes.

    I don't know when it started, but she even felt that this was not bad, with food and drink, and many strangers serving her and teaching her all kinds of novel and foreign things. She is like a princess living in a castle in a fairy tale, and she firmly believes that one day good luck will fall on her head.