87

Chapter 87 Aunts, Give Jihui (14)

    She opened her mouth and tried to defend herself, but Jiang Rou had already strode over and stared at her condescendingly. Qiu Yuebai couldn't help touching Xin Wan with the last trace of luck, "Wanwan, talk quickly." "Tell

    Aunt Dong and Aunt Jiang quickly, what happened? It's not what they saw."

    Qiu Yuebai's eyes were full of anxiety , Xin Wan raised her head with tears in her eyes, she looked at Qiu Yuebai quietly for a moment, Qiu Yuebai saw a faint smile in her watery eyes, it was so fleeting, so fast that it was almost caught Can't live. Hearing this, Xin Wan nodded obediently and said, "Don't blame Sui Sui, I did all of this voluntarily." As soon as

    Qiu Yuebai's face was full of question marks, she heard Xin Wan cry again and said: "Yes. I seduced Sui Sui first, and Sui Sui was also impulsive, she just made a mistake that all men in the world would make."

    Xin Wan stood up and stopped in front of Qiu Yuebai who looked dumbfounded, and begged: "Please don't say Her, if you have any unhappy things, you can come to me, and I am willing to accept all punishments instead of Suisui."

    Qiu Yuebai was stunned, no, it's obvious? It's not like this! Why did it come from Xin Wan's mouth, as if she was easily seduced by beauty, and then couldn't help it for a while, and almost made a big mistake with her?

    And, most importantly, they clearly didn't kiss each other!

    This good show was interrupted before it started, let alone a piece of meat, she didn't even drink a mouthful of soup? Ah!

    She didn't take advantage of anything, but now she still has to be taught by Dong Yuan and Jiang Rou?

    Qiu Yuebai couldn't help but look at Jiang Rou pitifully, but Jiang Rou just stared at her expressionlessly, neither disbelief nor faith could be seen on her face. Aggrieved, Qiu Yuebai stretched out her hand and gently hooked Jiang Rou's finger. Seeing that she did not resist, she firmly grasped her hand, "Aunt Jiang, I really didn't mean it."

    Jiang Rou didn't speak, Dong Yuan had already stepped forward and said with a sneer, "I understand Xin Wan's character, she is a pure and innocent girl, she is gentle and generous, dignified and decent, and never thinks about these romantic things "If you hadn't deliberately seduced him, why would he be so dazzled by you that he couldn't help doing such outrageous things with you?" Xu recalled that he was once deceived by Cheng

    Suisui In the past, Dong Yuan squinted her long and narrow eyes, and said with a smile: "Aren't you the best at deceiving women?"

    Qiu Yuebai almost fainted on the spot, she was wronged. But before she had time to speak, Xin Wan stood up to defend her again, "Aunt Dong, it's really not my fault that Sui Sui has always been innocent and kind, it's all my fault, all of this is my fault. "

    Cheng Suisui is pure and kind? Jiang Rou and Dong Yuan looked at her at the same time, but Xinwan didn't feel that there was anything wrong with her description. Seeing that the two of them were agitated, she immediately explained for Qiu Yuebai, "It's because I didn't think carefully, and I insisted on bringing She came to play and let her drink so much."

    "If I hadn't neglected her just now and stopped the drink that was handed to her in time, she wouldn't have gotten so drunk.

    " drunk? Qiu Yuebai touched her face subconsciously, it was a little hot, maybe a little red. In a hurry, her eyes lit up, yes, anyway, things are already like this, she can pretend to be drunk! There is no reason to talk to drunkards. What if Aunt Jiang and Aunt Dong see how drunk they are, and they don't care about themselves?