91

Chapter 91 Aunts, Give Jihui (18)

    That's it?

    An understatement immediately aroused the anger she had just calmed down. Jiang Rou's hot lips fell again, and her hands were forcefully and domineeringly imprisoned on the seat, making it impossible to resist. The girl's sobbing and begging for mercy sounded again, but the same trick was useless against Jiang Rou.

    The hot lips, the fiery temperature, and the two faint perfumes mixed together in the confined space, every inch of air seems to have no place to touch the most sensitive nerve.

    Jiang Rou suppressed it for a long time, even if it was just a kiss, it seemed that she wanted to completely drain the last sliver of energy from the other party, so that she knew how powerful it was.

    Qiu Yuebai lay sore and limp in Jiang Rou's arms, her body trembling uncontrollably. She seemed to finally realize that she was wrong, so pitifully she raised her tear-filled eyes, but she didn't speak, her lips as red as cherries were lightly pursed, and she could call Jiang Rou without any extra words. see what she means.

    Qiu Yuebai clasped Jiang Rou's waist tightly, her face full of innocence, she was out of breath for a long time, until she was relieved and regained some strength, then deliberately raised her brows, and continued to sing against Jiang Rou, "Aunt Jiang, how can you be so Domineering? Wanwan is my best friend. Now that she has helped me so much, let alone a drop of water, I will repay her with a spring of grace. Even if she asks for my life, I will not hesitate to give it to her willingly. She."

    "From childhood to adulthood, she has had the best relationship with me. Even when I was injured, she never made trouble for me. Instead, she defended me everywhere and prevented others from slandering me. "Qiu Yuebai stubbornly stared at Jiang Rou, "Aunt Jiang, you have never been in touch with Wanwan, so you don't know how good she is, so you don't understand how important she is to me."     Jiang Rou originally planned to end it here and let Cheng Suisui go, but she found that Cheng Suisui's light and flirtatious words could always make herself furious in an instant. She coldly stared at the girl with flushed cheeks in her arms, and her red lips raised a sharp smile, "Oh? Really."

    She was already a little bit angry, but the clever Cheng Suisui seemed to be pretending to be stupid on purpose, not only ignoring her emotions, but even very ignorant? Nodding his head with an innocent face, he said: "Of course."

    A smile flashed across Qiuyue's white eyes. Seeing that Jiang Rou was still very reasonable, she finally resorted to her trump card and prodded her: "Aunt Jiang, you are not like me. Wanwan can help each other like this." You are a friend who has a knife in your chest, so you don't understand."

    It was very cool to talk quickly for a while, but Jiang Rou immediately leaned over and suppressed, mercilessly punishing the disobedient bad child. This time it was more intense than last time, Jiang Rou was extremely sober and more domineering, as if she had killed Qiu Yuebai's old man.

    Halfway through the process, Qiu Yuebai finally disarmed and surrendered, but it was a pity that her softness was useless.

    Jiang Rou was tireless, and Qiu Yuebai was put into various positions by her. Her thin waist seemed to be broken, and her whole body was sore and limp. She raised her head with red eyes, finally realized her mistake, regretted it, and begged for mercy: "Aunt Jiang, I was wrong."

    She shouldn't have provoked Jiang Rou at this time, Jiang Rou was on fire, how could it happen today Easily? Let her go?

    At home, after Qiu Yuebai was brutally bullied, Jiang Rou finally withdrew her troops and sat beside her with a satisfied face, sipping hot water. Qiu Yuebai's eyes were red from crying, and when she saw this, she leaned over and said in a hoarse voice, "Aunt Jiang, I want it too."