99

Chapter 99 The hero's harem is mine now (8)

    After hearing Qiu Yuebai's words, Cen Liluan didn't think much about it. Ning Ning loved Han so much before, so Cen Liluan only thought that what Qiu Yuebai said just now was in Cen Liluan's ears Ning was still having a temper tantrum with Han Ze. After all, how can it be possible to suddenly say that you don't love someone if you like someone?

    Cen Liluan still had a meeting, and she had already delayed too much time in order to resolve the relationship issues between the younger generation. She swept over Lin You slowly, and Lin You subconsciously wanted to avoid her gaze when he touched her, but he bit his teeth to withstand the pressure brought by Cen Liluan's sharp gaze.

    She must not show weakness in front of the Cen family, only in this way can she protect her cousin from being bullied by Cen Liluan and Han Ze.

    Lin You clenched her lips, and made unremitting efforts to meet Cen Liluan's gaze, stubborn and stubborn. Cen Liluan was slightly surprised, but Lin You's identity was there after all, even if she bullied Han Ze, she couldn't avenge her personal revenge and accuse him too much. Otherwise, after the news gets out, Han Ze is a big man who doesn't want to lose face?

    Naturally, it is more appropriate to leave this matter to Lin You's parents.

    A call came in? Cen Liluan glanced at the time, then nodded and hinted to Han Ze, "You guys have a good chat, I? Go to the company first."

    Cen Liluan left as soon as he said that, Qiuyue looked at him with white eyes. With her slender and slender legs and her slender waist, she blinked innocently and blankly, "System, did I just say that I want her in my heart?" Cen Liluan didn't react at all after

    listening No?

    Or did Cen Liluan see through his true colors so quickly, and didn't believe himself at all?

    Qiu Yuebai frowned and thought, this is impossible, obviously she has very little contact with Cen Liluan, she should not see through her disguise so quickly.

    Qiu Yuebai stared at Cen Liluan's back and fell into deep thought, Lin You watched her staring at Cen Liluan's back obsessively and silently squeezed his palms tightly. She was a little sad, her cousin already liked a Han Ze, why would she be interested in Cen Liluan again?

    Is the cousin's heart some sort of sponge? Squeeze can always make room to love someone again.

    Lin You felt a sour and astringent feeling in her heart, she couldn't explain it clearly, and she couldn't explain it clearly, which made her feel extra bitter on the tip of her tongue. It would be great if my cousin could look back at herself as much as she stared at Han Ze and Cen Liluan...

    After Cen Liluan left, Han Ze didn't have to maintain a well-behaved appearance. He instantly recovered his nature and pulled him away. Lin You glared at Qiu Yuebai viciously, "What the hell are you threatening Youyou?!"     Youyou is the most innocent and clean girl in the world. She must have become like this now. Ning Ning was making trouble out of it, otherwise she would never have done such a vicious thing with her young and innocent temperament.     Han Ze became more and more angry, endured the calm for a while, and took a step back. He lowered his eyes and stared at Lin You, whose expression was slightly astonished, and suddenly lowered his voice, "Don't be afraid, Youyou, I will protect you from now on."     Qiu Yuebai turned around, yo? The dog man has two faces.     She stretched out her white palm, and Han Ze was taken aback, "What are you doing?"     Qiu Yuebai tilted her head and smiled slightly, "Give me? Five million? I'll tell you."     Han Ze almost exploded on the spot, "Five hundred Ten thousand? Why don’t you go grab it?!” I haven’t seen Ning Ning for a while, and Han doesn’t know that she has become so brazen and annoying, but Han then thinks that his good brother’s ex-girlfriend is spreading rumors outside every day that he is dead. , My heart suddenly became more balanced.     Han Ze suppressed his anger, "Five million or not, do you want to talk about it or not."     After the blackmail failed, Qiu Yuebai withdrew his hand regretfully, but still held on to the last ray of hope, "If you sincerely want to hear it, for the sake of our previous relationship, I can reluctantly give it to you. You call A discount."     "How much?" Han Ze subconsciously asked.     "Ninety-five percent off." Qiu Yuebai raised her eyebrows slightly, "How about it, it's interesting."     Han Ze's face instantly became dark beyond description.