106

Chapter 106 The Hero's Harem Is Mine Now (15)

    Han Ze became more and more annoyed as he looked at it, and he was so angry that a big man blushed and his neck was thick. He immediately wanted to rush over to separate? Two people, but Lin You had already sensed his presence, she flew over with a faint glance, and immediately told Han Ze to stop, not daring to go forward.

    In the past, Lin You's gentle and affectionate eyes now only had a piece of icy cold indifference, like a basin of cold water pouring cold water on him from head to toe.

    Lin You lowered his face in displeasure, really? It's annoying.

    Lin You stared straight at one direction, Su Yang soon noticed her abnormal behavior, she tilted her head, and immediately saw Han Ze who was hesitant to come up to save the beauty. Su Yang burst into tears of joy, turned around desperately as if grabbing the last straw and waved at Han Ze, "Brother Han Ze, save me!" Su Yang's shout brought

    Han Ze back to reality, and he His legs stepped out uncontrollably, although reason told him that he should stop now and pretend to turn a blind eye, but he couldn't do it.

    He always had a premonition, as if if he didn't handle today's situation well, then he would lose his white moonlight and his sweetheart forever.

    And he always thinks of the relationship between Cen Liluan and Ningning inappropriately. Ningning seduced his old mother in order to get revenge. She is Youyou's cousin, so Youyou is inadvertently influenced by Ningning—— —Because of what he let her down last time? It seems reasonable to come here to seduce Su Yang and try to make himself jealous.

    After all, when I first heard that Ningning and Cen Liluan were together, my mood was really complicated. Although I don't feel jealous towards Ning Ning, Lin You is different. I really like Lin You, so seeing her embrace other women at this moment, he is really jealous and wants to go crazy .     Han Ze was tall, and quickly came to Su Yang with three steps and two steps. Su Yang stared at him pitifully, but Han Ze only had Lin You in his eyes, his handsome face was full of caution and nervousness, "You You, I'm sorry." Su Yang froze for a moment     .

    Han Ze stretched out his hand to hold Lin You, but Lin You frowned, and Han Ze immediately didn't dare to act rashly. Han tried to explain, "Young, it's my fault, it's my fault, it's my disappointment that made you disappointed in me, but you believe in me, I will try my best to become better for you." He was impatient and

    anxious "Youyou, don't get angry with me anymore, okay?"

    His hand still stayed in front of Lin You, "Youyou, as long as you forgive me, as long as you leave me, I promise you anything."

    Lin You stared at him indifferently, unmoved. But Su Yang looked at Han Ze's hand, and tears fell down. She couldn't help interrupting Han Ze's affection, "Brother Han Ze..."

    Han Ze frowned reflexively, as if It was displeased that she interrupted her warmth and atmosphere just now by making an untimely noise. But the sweetheart was right in front of him, Han Ze didn't want to lose his temper in front of Lin You, so he held back his displeasure and looked at Su Yang, "What's the matter." Su Yang

    liked Han Ze since he was a child, and Han Ze's emotions expressed in every subtle expression She knew everything clearly, she looked at the impatience on the handsome young man's face, and she suddenly woke up.     Not to mention that he and this man in front of him are childhood sweethearts, even if they are not childhood sweethearts, they love each other deeply and deeply, even if they see a weak and innocent woman asking him for help, he should lend a helping hand, this is a gentleman's demeanor. But now he turned a blind eye to his call for help? He didn't see it, as if he hadn't heard it.     Obviously I have known him for so many years, and obviously all my throbbing is caused by him.     Su Yang was disheartened, and felt a chill rising from the soles of her feet, quickly spreading to her limbs. Su Yang pursed her lips, trying not to show herself too embarrassed in front of Han Ze, but even though she tried her best to cover it up, the woman behind her still noticed something unusual.     Before she turned her head and quietly wiped away her tears, the woman behind her had already forced her head into her arms.     Su Yang smelled the faint scent of shower gel on her body, and the fascinating fragrance mixed with perfume in the soft hair, every inch and every inch of her was inexplicably falling for her. Su Yang blinked, and tears rolled down her cheeks uncontrollably, wet Lin You's clothes.