104

Chapter 104 The Hero's Harem Is Mine (13)

    The young girl flung herself into her arms without warning, her pleasant smell lingered on the tip of her nose, and the sky was spinning, Cen Liluan was a little dazed by the light above her head. Both hands involuntarily hugged each other's slender waist, and they could almost feel the hot and scorching temperature of each other's bodies through the fabric.

    The pair of dazed and innocent eyes in front of him blinked and blinked, Cen Liluan suddenly came back to his senses, and instantly felt his mouth dry.

    She tried to push away the person on her body, but the other party didn't know where the strength came from? He just held her in a daze, no matter how hard she tried, he couldn't push away. After a long while, Cen Liluan gave up, but unconsciously made excuses for the uneasiness at the moment, "Your mother won't agree." Qiu Yuebai blinked, "Why?"

    Cen Liluan

    fell silent, Qiu Yuebai couldn't help but Laughing softly, "Is it because you are many years older than me?"

    Cen Liluan raised his eyes, but didn't open his mouth, it was a tacit agreement. Qiu Yuebai couldn't help shaking her head, "You really look like an old antique left over from the feudal society." Not only did she not want to open it, but she made more progress, her warm breath fell on Cen Liluan's cheeks, "Now you are twenty-one? It's over."

    Qiu Yuebai smiled at her, "You can accept women, but you can't accept that I am younger than you?" "

    This is not a small problem..." Qiu Yuebai puffed out her chest, and Cen Liluan's voice suddenly stopped. Zhi, look away calmly, "I can be your mother-in-law at my age."

    Qiu Yuebai smiled inexplicably, "I just like women who are old enough to be my mother-in-law."

    System: "..." It's all tigers and wolves words.

    Cen Liluan was silent for a long time, so long that Qiu Yuebai was almost impatient? He was going to strip her naked. Finally, Cen Liluan's inner struggle seemed to have come to fruition, she stared deeply into Qiuyue Bai's smiling eyes, "I hope you don't regret it tomorrow." Qiu Yuebai took advantage of the situation and pulled off

    Cen Liluan's white shirt, "That depends? Can your skills tonight satisfy me?"

    She approached curiously, "Have you ever done anything with a woman before?"

    Cen Liluan stared at her silently, and Qiu Yuebai finally knew the price of belittling a woman. She couldn't help stretching out her hand to push Cen Liluan, but Cen Liluan didn't move at all, and even grabbed her hands with one hand, making her scream every day, and the earth is not working.

    The battlefield was fierce, and Cen Liluan didn't let her go until midnight.

    Qiu Yuebai sank between her pillows and rubbed her temples, "I'm getting old, my body is failing." She couldn't help sighing, "If I were ten or eight years younger, I would definitely be able to fight another eight hundred times."

    Cen Liluan put on a shirt and got up to fetch water. After she drank the water, Qiu Yuebai sensitively noticed that there was something wrong with her eyes. Qiu Yuebai was taken aback, and immediately wanted to get into the bed sheet, but Cen Liluan moved faster, grabbed her ankle and pulled her directly into his arms.

    A hoarse and magnetic voice sounded slowly beside Qiuyuebai's ears, "Where are you going?"

    Qiuyuebai quickly raised her hands and surrendered, "I'm tired, please shake me."