13

Chapter 13

    Hot tears rolled down her face as she spoke, and Ming Rao twitched the reasons she had already concocted on the tip of her tongue, before holding back all of them. She tried to show the most gentle and harmless expression and approached Qiu Yuebai step by step, and then took advantage of the loose defense of the other party, and hugged the woman with red eyes tightly into her arms.

    She closed her eyes, sniffed the familiar scent at the tip of her nose greedily: "I'm sorry."

    Qiu Yuebai cried and made a fuss, but no matter how hard she tossed, Ming Rao was unwilling to let her go. He bit her hard. Not only did Ming Rao not feel the pain, but she started to smile, "Zhengzheng, you care about me, right?"

    A gleam of light lit up in her eyes, and her tone carried a nervousness that she didn't realize, "Actually, I You already have a place in your heart, right?"

    Qiu Yuebai turned her face away and didn't answer her, but Mingrao seemed to see hope, and hugged her happily. Qiu Yuebai tried her best to push her away, but what she got in return was her whole body limp in Ming Rao's arms, panting softly.

    Ming Rao hugged her affectionately, her full red lips lingering on her delicate skin reluctantly.

    Qiu Yuebai was so tired that she could barely open her eyelids, but even so, she bit her lip stubbornly, always avoiding Ming Rao's gaze. Ming Rao seemed to be poured over her head by a basin of cold water, she said nothing in the end, she patiently washed him clean and put him back on the bed, "Zhengzheng, with me here in the future, I won't let anyone bully you again. "

    Qiu Yuebai buried half of her face in the quilt, and kept looking away, Ming Rao's throat moved slightly, and finally kissed her dissatisfied, "I have to go home, you go to sleep first, don't wait for me "

    As soon as Ming Rao left, Qiu Yuebai immediately came alive.

    The Tang family wanted to take advantage of Mingrao's popularity to successfully gain a foothold and vigorously expand the territory of the entertainment industry. In exchange, Mingrao defeated Tang Ming and took over Qiu Yuebai's previous position. In order not to be gossiped by outsiders, Qiu Yuebai used to be just a small manager, but Ming Rao became the general manager as soon as she joined the company.

    Ming Rao was very satisfied with this.

    Tang Ming sat on the sofa in a daze, still not recovering. He didn't want to, and he didn't want to believe the fact that he was cuckolded by his own sister.

    Suddenly seeing Ming Rao's figure, he suddenly rushed to Ming Rao fiercely, "Even if I don't want her, she won't be your turn!"

    Ming Rao smiled, but was not angry. She was condescending, and her tone was light: "Are you worthy?"

    Tang Ming clenched his fists.

    Ming Rao looked at him indifferently, "When she gets divorced, you will be nothing."

    Tang Ming was overjoyed, she didn't know that she and Ji Zhengzheng were married in a fake manner! There was a triumphant smile on his face, and he said every word: "Give up, I won't divorce her, even if I die, I will drag her to death..."

    Ming Rao slapped him without hesitation , Mrs. Tang ran over screaming, and hurriedly pulled Tang Ming behind her, "What are you doing, crazy woman?!"

    Ming Rao turned her eyes and looked quietly at her biological mother in name. She had no intention of getting entangled with the other party, so she turned around and left.