5

Chapter 5

    I haven't seen each other for a few months, and the dry wood is raging, even more intense than last time.

    Ming Rao's rationality is extremely clear, but it seems that he is even more drunk, like strong wine in his throat, only those fiery red lips are in his eyes. She allowed herself to act recklessly, and the other party was not to be outdone, and after a while of rivalry, it was Ming Rao who had the upper hand.

    The woman's snow-white skin, rosy cheeks, and soft crying sound provoked her nerves to the extreme.

    After the fierce battle, Qiu Yuebai was exhausted and fell into a deep sleep.

    Ming Rao stared at the woman beside her in a daze, the dense traces on her body were all accusing of what happened just now. Ji Zhengzheng is very good-looking, with a pointed melon-seeded face, she looks very fragile. When she usually appears in front of people and in the camera, she looks forward and shines, sacred and inviolable, but at this time, her delicate eyebrows and eyes are entangled with a group that cannot be erased. gloom.

    Ming Rao lowered her eyelashes, trying to smooth the other's frowning brows.

    When Qiu Yuebai woke up this time, she realized that she had been abandoned by Ming Rao. She rubbed her waist and legs, "System, where is Ming Rao now?

    " I'm filming."

    Qiu Yuebai suddenly felt that she was wronged by arranging so much work for Mingrao, and she felt helpless like shooting herself in the foot: "I endured it for so long, just wanting to make up for it all at once, but in the end she Fortunately, I ate and cleaned up and went to filming."

    After getting up, brushing her teeth and taking a shower, half an hour had passed, but Qiu Yuebai scratched her chin suspiciously, "System, tell me..." The

    system pricked up its ears.

    "Mingrao doesn't have much interest in this, does she?" Qiu Yuebai suddenly felt that the sky was falling, "Did I choose the wrong person? I looked at the actress named Bai Ling next to Aotian who seemed to be looking Much more lively than Mingrao."

    The system's eyes darkened, and he said numbly, "You're wrong."

    Bai Ling's recent life can be said to be frightening. She didn't have much talent in acting, and the reason why she was able to receive so many scripts was to please Tang Ming. Later, Tang Ming fell in love with Ming Rao, and she immediately regarded Ming Rao as a thorn in her flesh, for fear that she would Grab your thigh with yourself.

    However, after a round of targeting, Ming Rao hugged a thigh that was stronger than her own, and within a few short months, she soared into the sky, and she was almost jealous of her.

    She dreams every day, thinking when Ming Rao's benefactor will be able to open his eyes to see other people - such as herself. As a result, when she woke up a few days ago, her manager rushed into her house with a bunch of things in her arms, "Bai Ling, you've hit your luck!"

    "Ming Rao's benefactor has taken a fancy to you! Bai

    Ling was stunned on the spot, and subconsciously blurted out, "How is that possible?"

    But soon, the facts confirmed what the manager said. Traveling with six or seven bodyguards, countless endorsements poured in like pieces of paper, and all the treatment that only top actresses had fell on her, and it was no worse than Ming Rao.