70

Chapter 70 Marrying Her Ex-Sister (16)

    The momentum of the two was quite equal, neither was left behind, and neither was willing to give in.

    With their eyes facing each other, there was a strong smell of gunpowder slowly coming from the two of them. The situation was tense and explosive. Seeing that the two were about to fight at home, Qiu Yuebai subconsciously picked Lian Yu's palm, and called her softly: "

    Mr. Ignore it, and still stand in a stalemate with Lian Sheng. But after a while, she finally relented, put away all her sharp edges before Chen Wanyu came back, and returned to her usual deserted appearance, without any trace of arrogance on her body.

    Lian Sheng tightened his fingers, and the unwillingness in his heart became more and more intense.

    Obviously the person next to Bai Jiaojiao should be me, and the person who made Bai Jiaojiao put down her figure without hesitation to please her should also be me. Why did all the benefits fall to my sister since childhood?

    She has lived in the shadow of her sister all her life, is it possible that even the woman she loves will be snatched away by her sister?

    I obviously worked so hard, but my sister always got it so easily.

    She is not reconciled.

    Lian Sheng's Yin Zhi stared at Lian Yu, his brows gradually became a bit more sinister. Qiu Yuebai couldn't help looking at Lian Sheng, her eyes were full of pleading, Lian Sheng was taken aback for a moment, before she could react, all the emotions on her face had already been put away the moment the woman looked over.

    She reacted, and suddenly felt extremely bitter in her heart.

    She didn't know that she listened to Bai Jiaojiao so much. Lian Sheng had always been rebellious, when did she become so obedient, and she could be manipulated by others?

    Lian Sheng slowly closed her eyes. She had been planning for so long, but she didn't expect to fall on Bai Jiaojiao's body in the end.

    Chen Wanyu's figure had already appeared, and Lian Sheng opened his eyes with an unstoppable hostility. She stood up and looked down at Lian Yu, with a provocative smile on her lips, and said word by word: "Don't think about it."

    Lian Yu raised her eyelashes, and Lian Sheng smiled brightly, "Now the fun is just beginning."

    She glanced across Qiu Yuebai who was keeping her face out of the way, and the arc of her red lips was particularly seductive. The hostility in Sheng suddenly disappeared, "Let's go."

    "But..." Chen Wanyu couldn't help looking at Lian Yu and Qiu Yuebai. The dark tide in the room is raging. She is not a fool, of course she understands what the two are arguing about.

    Chen Wanyu bit her lips hard, "Then what should they do?"

    "Wouldn't it be good for us to leave like this?"

    She didn't want to give up, she couldn't help but imagine, what if it was her own illusion? But as soon as the words finished, she heard Lian Sheng's faint voice, "No, I've already told them."

    Chen Wanyu had no choice but to leave with Lian Sheng. Sitting in the car, she couldn't help looking at Lian Sheng's expressionless face. She obviously had a thousand words and countless grievances in her heart, but she couldn't say a word. After a long time, Chen Wanyu withdrew his gaze and thought to himself: How about this?