Chapter 108 Extra Story: Finale

    Memories flooded in.

    Qiu Yuebai finally remembered herself? It was the daughter of the Qiu family whose parents both died just now, and there was also a long-awaited sweetheart lying in the VIP suite of the hospital.

    Almost without any hesitation, she drove to the hospital the moment she remembered the memory. Qiu Yuebai was so nervous that her palms were sweating, and she had already reached the door, but Qiu Yuebai suddenly didn't dare to lift her foot to step in, and finally mustered up the courage to push open the door, only to find that Ming Rao was still there. Signs of sobriety.

    Qiu Yuebai looked around subconsciously, but Yu Liuxue was not there.

    After confirming that Mingrao's vital signs were normal, Qiu Yuebai breathed a sigh of relief, and slowly sat down beside the bed. She held Ming Rao's warm hand, and her gaze gently and slowly traced from her deep eyebrows to her pale but still alluring lips.

    This woman seemed to be born to seduce her. Even with her sick face at the moment, it still made her like it very much.

    Thinking of the first world that was captured at the beginning, Qiu Yuebai suddenly realized, "No wonder Mingrao is the one who was bullied the worst by me." The system didn't quite agree with this, "Could it be that

    host, you forgot that you were bullying me again?" The cruel Aunt Xie Yu? Aunt Xie Yu is not at all? Not much better than Ming Rao."

    Qiu Yuebai thought about it seriously, and readily admitted, "That's true."

    Ming Rao rolled his eyelids, she Just about to open his eyes, he closed them silently when he heard Qiu Yuebai's words. Take the bamboo shoots, this person, all the bamboo shoots in the world? Let her take them all. Thinking of the bizarre dreams he had during the past few days when he was in a coma, Ming Rao finally cleared the clouds and mists and saw the sun.

    In the dream, she met one person after another. They all resembled the woman she loved so much. They were equally magnificent, thoughtful, and devoted to her. She thought she? Missed her too much, couldn't let go of him too much, that's why she thought of her again and again when she was dying.

    Ming Rao couldn't help laughing softly in her heart, the luckiest thing in the world? So it was her.

    As soon as Yu Liuxue heard the news of Qiu Yuebai's return, she rushed over immediately. When she ran into the room with her high heels "da da da", Qiu Yuebai was still in a daze. Yu Liuxue ran over and threw her onto the bed, "Disciple!"

    Qiu Yuebai shuddered all over, and hurriedly pushed her away, "Master, please respect yourself, I am a family man."

    Yu Liuxue pursed her lips, and pulled her hair behind her ears unhappily, "Really? It's a coincidence, me too." The two looked at each other expressionlessly for a while, and

    Yu Liuxue took the initiative to change the subject, "You come back It's time for her to wake up." She stretched her neck to look at Ming Rao, noticing her slightly trembling eyelashes, Yu Liuxue couldn't help covering her mouth to laugh, deliberately said: "Teacher, you Are you having fun in other worlds?"

    Yu Liuxue blinked innocently, "Did you meet one or two women who made your heart beat and couldn't help it?"

    No wait? Qiu Yuebai replied , Yu Liuxue asked again: "Or...there are so many? I can't love you at all?"