30 Arc3

Chapter 30

    "Su Niannian, sister Wen Ning has lived with us for seventeen years after all. Although she is not born to her parents, we have long regarded her as a family." Su Nan changed the subject, "Actually, Wen Ning Sister Ning has never blamed you, so as long as you apologize to Sister Wen Ning properly, this matter will be over.” “Sister Wen Ning is not the kind of

    person who cares about every detail . Didn't she often bully her because of her attention? But look, when did she go to complain to her parents?"

    Sunan said that he was about to pull Su Niannian downstairs as before, but he exerted some strength, but Did not even pull the other party. He turned his head subconsciously, and he didn't know how he saw the relaxed expression on Su Niannian's heavily made-up face.

    But when he was about to open his eyes to take a closer look, the other party had already returned to his usual arrogant and glamorous appearance.

    There was a bad premonition in Su Nan's heart, he pulled Su Niannian more eagerly, and his temper gradually followed, "Su Niannian, when do you think you are going to make trouble? Since you came back to this house, The whole family has been messed up by you, Sister Wen Ning is kind so she doesn't care about you, but let me tell you, if you continue like this, I will be the first to let you go." Qiu Yuebai's ears hurt from the

    noise , She looked at Sunan who was speaking indifferently, "Of course she doesn't dare to argue with me." "She is

    a fake daughter who occupies the magpie's nest, what right does she have to argue with me?"

    Sunan was stunned, staring at Qiu Yuebai in disbelief . His face was flushed, and it took him a long time to hold back a sentence, "Su Niannian, are you crazy?! How can you say such a thing? In my heart, she has always been my own sister!" Su Wenning was at Su's

    house In the past seventeen years, he has cultivated a deep relationship with the Su family. Su Wenning was gentle and sensible since she was a child, innocent and simple, even if she was only the wrong daughter of the Su family, but with Su Niannian who was ignorant and only knew how to smoke, drink and fight all day long, even a wild flower could be set off fresh Refined, elegant and noble.

    So although Su Wenning is not the biological daughter of the Su family, they are more willing to accept Su Wenning's existence than Su Niannian.

    People in the Su family pay attention to blood relationship, otherwise they would not have deliberately brought Su Niannian back. But compared with blood relationship, face is obviously more important. A well-behaved and sensible school girl who has excellent academic performance since childhood and an illiterate, who dyes her hair colorful all day long, and paints her face so that even her mother and father can't recognize her. They already had a result in their minds about which of the gangster's biological daughters was more important.

    Qiu Yuebai had a severe headache, but when she saw that Sunan was still standing in front of her, she frowned displeasedly, "Why don't you leave?"

    Sunan's face turned green and then pale, and finally he slammed the door in anger, " Su Niannian, you'd better not beg me in the future, I won't help you anymore!"

    Qiu Yuebai sneered, please? She never asks for help.

    After Sunan left, Qiu Yuebai immediately checked the original owner's memory. Another bloody and clichéd story, Su Niannian was originally the real daughter of the Su family, but because the nurse at the hospital accidentally picked her up with another girl who was born at the same time, the fate of the two was reversed .